Saturday, August 8, 2009

Being Mummy For Two Days

Yup. All the work have been passed to me.
I'll be cooking for today and tomorrow.
I'll have to do all the house work.
I'll have to feed fish and water plants.
I'll have to keep the clothes, lock the padlock, open and close the glass door..
I'll have to wash Turffy's pee. (why am I mentioning this?)
Mum and dad just left the house.
It is 7.40am now. I got awoke by the heavy migrane that is getting to me because the sky is getting brighter.
So. Lunch.... Wahahahaaha. Enjoy my meals, sisters >=P
I've already planned what to eat.
I'm hungry for foooood. I became a monster. Really.
When I was having fever, for the first time, I had a big big appetite.
Yeah man. How can I not grow fat -.-
Haihhhhh
Some of these days are pure stress.
So many things so many wonders so many questions and no answers at all.
I'm still a bit sick only. Just cough. That's all.
A lot of dissapointing moments I'll just have to escape it and fake a smile.
That's kinda like the worst thing to do.
It never solves things and it makes it worse.
Well, what can I do?
I'm also forced to do that..
Oh well.
Pretend I'm mummy this two days and with mummy's brains.
Yeah. All my stress gone.
Oh no. Looks like a big bunch of stress and work came in 0.0
A busy mummy never stops her house works.
HAhaha what;s my problem this few days?
I laugh on my own like retards do.
Oh... man.
Do I need to go for check up?
Nevermind I'll just stay at home being me doing mummy's work.
And that's it :)

No comments: