Saturday, August 22, 2009

What a Dream -.-

I had been having almost 5 dreams a night.
Last night got me frustrated.
In my dream, it was last day of PMR, and I woke up at 8.20a.m.
I rushed and forced myself to go to school...
So many people pulled me back, my mum slowly prepare, slowly this and that... Then I saw a friend, also didn't go to school... and another friend too.... many more..
It was quite a long process. Then I was on the way to school, my friend wished me all the best. It was 8.35a.m. when I left home. Exam started at 8.30am.
It was English paper 2 that day. It got me so so worried, how am I going to finish that paper in such a short time? By the time I reach there and stuff, it'll be around 8.50a.m.!
Then somehow, I was 10% awoke by it, I finally knew it was just a dream.
Then I felt so lucky and thought to myself, okay, now that I have a chance to 'turn back time', I'm not going to repeat what I dreamt about. And, I'm going to do it well. It's the last day of PMR.
Then after when I was 20% awake, I told myself. Huh, huh???? What???
Oh my goodness, Jess... Trials is over!!! I'll be waking up to a Saturday!!! And it's not even PMR yet!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that got me so frustrated and I just went back to sleep. Erghhhhhh!
Then to the next dream and so on. So many dreams. It's like turning the television on each time I go to sleep.
Free unlimited unique different stupid sweet 'programs'. -.-

No comments: