Saturday, August 22, 2009

First Cousin Gathering at FRIM


I like the railway track :)


Left: Jeremy figuring how that boomerang is supposed to be played. It just don't come back fully to you -.-
Right: Wei Aun on his guitar. I like the sound of that guitar compared to others that I usually hear.


Chung Han celebrated his 10th birthday there :P


Awwe, sweet picture. Everyone is in. ☺
... Don't you think something made us all smile so brightly? Hahaha ;P


Notice the slight differences in the picture. Oh, and we were not posing that way, we were lining up short to tall before we play Twister.



Top: We had a great time having 'fish spa'. Guppies were quite big and super hungry man. So ticklish!!! We were at the stream. :)
Bottom: Playing Twister. First time I played though. I don't know about the others. It was actually brought there for a different purpose, as a mat :P Then we played it at the big shelter there when it was raining.




That's all for the pictures.
.
.
.
.
.
So.. I physically enjoyed myself. Mentally emo and just feel unsatisfied why I have to always suffer. It's not that bad when you speak and share it out... But, I don't even get a chance to speak. I cry so easily. It feels like everything is just squashing me inside. Whenever a poke made a little hole, I leak. So weak.

No comments: