Thursday, August 20, 2009

Wasted

Today's papers were in Tamil.
Maths and Geography.
I don't understand a thing.
Maybe to others they were in English and Bahasa Melayu.
It somehow looked like Tamil to me.
.............
I don't understand a thing!!!!
-.-
I'm so 'happy' now because well at least it is finally over and I don't need to stress like before because I know that I cannot change the past, as in correcting the answers.
Well. What a waste. I've stayed up late just to study. And I was dead sleepy for the whole week.
Whatever. Tomorrow is the last paper.
Saturday is cousin's gathering day.
Next week is holiday.
Then back to the cycle..... Exam week T.T
Is it? Don't know. Don't wanna know.












...

Happy Birthday Keertana!
My 'lil sister', I didn't forget your birthday, I just didn't get a chance to wish you today.
Haha ☺

No comments: