Monday, May 10, 2010

{ The Art of Pie and Tart Making by Jen's Homekitchen }


Here's Aunty Jen giving a demonstration of how to make pies and tarts at MPH The Curve yesterday.
I went there with my mum and my eldest sister. =)

She demontrated 3 different pies/tartlets. Mushroom tartlets, Pecan pie and Lemon Pucker pie.
Personally love the mushroom ones most, fits my taste perfectly! :D

Here's Kadri getting his hands on the food during the demonstation.

These are the pecans. :D


This is the mushroom tartlet I was talking about. With the parsley and thyme... Goodness me everything in that tart is my favourite! The tart base is so yummy and crunchy, and the awesome creamy taste of the tart fillings.. Ahh :)

Words can't describe the feeling when you get to munch these... And the smell of it filled MPH and I bet if I was a passer by I'd be attracted by it. Haha!

Check this out - http://jenshomekitchen.blogspot.com/ for much more!
And also support http://jensbirthdaywall.blogspot.com/ to raise funds for Jen's Homekitchen Food For The Homeless.
God Bless!

No comments: