Friday, May 7, 2010

{ Ice Kacang Puppy Love }


Watched this movie today at Tropicana City mall this afternoon with my mum.
Mummy watching movie in cinema? No way! :D Haha, she did!! So nice of her, she actually was willing to watch a movie with me. She never did in 10 over years back. But she said she use to watch a lot during her schooling times. The first movie she watched in the cinema was with Janning, to watch Lion King. Haha :)
Actually yesterday, I was asking her can she watch this movie with me and all, and ofcourse it's not yes. But as I see from her face and reaction, there's hope =B And a while later she asked about it also. So there's definitely hope. Till night, she didn't disagree. So it's kind of agreed in some ways :P
Chose to watch this particular movie with her because it's her type, in the sense as in the starring characters like Ah Niu and all. Great to know that even her type of song was in the movie too xD The old song. Haha! So this movie totally was great for her to watch. I used my GSC birthday coupon to watch this, meaning I didn't have to pay for it. And while we went to buy a ticket for my mum, coincidencely, this girl on the other counter was like, 'Eh, you're watching this movie too? I can give you a ticket, I actually have an extra one =)'
Hers was a complimentary ticket too, so she didn't want my mum to pay her too.
So guess what? We both watched the movie for free. Haha! How gifted =P Awwe.
Plus, it's my mum's 'first time' watching. How awesome is that? :D

This movie is quite nice. Definitely nicer than the previous movie I watched.
I actually didn't get the ending of the movie, but I understood after asking my mum about it.
ps. I didn't know what puppy love means xD
Not bad la this movie :)
There's humour, love, Malaysian style etc.
Quite sad la though that they didn't end up together -.- No fairytale happy ending or something.
But I get the message this movie is passing, or the point of this movie =)
Here's the sneak peak of it:



No comments: