Tuesday, May 4, 2010

{ Sixteen! }



It's an amazing birthday filled with happiness inside :D
Thank you all my friends and relatives so much sincerely from the bottom of my heart :) Thanks for allll the wishes! The feeling in my heart today was really unexpected. Thanks all for making my day so meaningful. God Bless alllll of you, All the Best in life! :) You all really made my day!

Before this, I was quite sad in a way and not expecting anything for my birthday this year because I couldn't get the chance to really celebrate and organise a party.
But I'd like to thank Chris, Jann, Nat, Marissa, Celine, Miriam, Nicola, Uncle Piang Kian, Ming Way and Shum for the birthday message sms!
Thank you Marissa for helping me plan a little celebration at school during recess :D Thank you to your mom too for baking the cake, and thanks for decorating the really cute and sweet cake =)
Thank you all my friends who were present at the canteen and being there with me =)
Thank you Marissa, Christian, Hann, Kadri, Daniel and Nisha for the gifts. ☺
Thank you to my patrol members who came for meeting and sang a birthday song for me.
Thank you daddy for bringing us to Subway for the first time for dinner!
Thank you to my family for being by my side!
Thank you to every single one of you who wished me on Facebook! That sweet spam was really unexpected :)
Last but not least, thank you Lord for everything!

[Strawberry Death By Chocolate cake]

I'd say my birthday was really a sweet one, filled with joy and happiness from the inside. :) Thank you!



Lots of love ♥;             

No comments: