Friday, March 18, 2011

Give, Hope, Love!

Bought a stainless steel water bottle today... It's my new baby! ♥ So pretty :D

Seems that it could store cold water and remain cold after long hours because of the double walled vacuum-insulation. It's heavier than a normal stainless steel bottle.
I really don't understand why I can't use it for hot water though... Is it because if I put hot water in it, it will damage the bottle? Or is it just because the heat won't last long? Confused ._.
The girl just told me that it can be used for cold water but not hot water. Hmm.
Tried searching about it online, but I couldn't find my answer -_-
RM35.90 for this baby, wallet pain! ('Wallet pain' is a term I learnt from Marissa :D)
Yeah, I never ever bought a bottle at this price before. So let's pray it will last very long and keep me healthy! :)

Loves loves loves! ♥

No comments: