Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Ukulele!

Today, I'd like to share this lil' amazing instrument.
You may already know, it's a Ukulele! :D
For a wiki answer on what it is, click HERE. ☺
I would say the best way to describe is that it is something like a smaller version of a guitar, with only 4 strings. The one I'm looking at is the standard(soprano) ones, which are higher in pitch from that of the guitar.
And to have an idea of how it sounds like, think of songs like Jason Mraz's - I'm Yours and listen to the instrument played!

The look of a white Mahalo Ukulele and the gig bag.

Some of the amazingly sweet colors they have!


The tunings for the strings are G' C' E' A'.
It is said that it will go out of tune once in a while, but like a guitar, you'll get used to retuning it time to time. ☺
Below is a picture of some chords for the Uke(the abbreviation of Ukulele):


I like this instrument so much, I'd like to get one of these!
Do stay tuned for my Reasons Why I Want A Ukulele! ♥

*Strums~

No comments: