Sunday, March 20, 2011

iPad Winner! ♥ :')

I was doing my homework this afternoon when I got a text message from my dear friend, Marissa.

I read it, and my heart pumped real fast as I ran into the hall to tell my parents!
Mum, Dad, Jann & Benson was there at the scene, and we were all surprised and excited over it!
They told me to go online and check it out, so I immediately went on the computer.
And then all of us crowded around the screen and saw that I won the iPad, we all had another round of excitement! We were really happy! After 3 months... My efforts finally did pay off! :') ♥
Here's the screen shot of the result on Facebook:


I'm really happy and thankful for it! Thanks Youth World once again, my dear God, my lovely family, and my most amazing friends! Thanks also for all the wishes sent to me! I appreciate everything, from being here for me to supporting me, I wouldn't be where I am today if not of all of you! :D

In case you didn't see the blog post about the event which I submitted for this competition, here it is!

Here's my thank you speech;
"I dreamt of this little gadget in my bag. Small in size and very compact. Simple in design - with functions so hi-tech. It's none other than this thing called 'iPad'. Today, my dream came true! ♥ x')

Thank you Youth World and everyone who supported me and my blog! I really appreciate it! ♥"


I can't wait to get hands on the iPad; I literally dreamt some time ago that I had an iPad, and my dream came true once again!
It really relates to what I've learnt in the Future of Success seminar:
♥ Sometimes, it's okay to be crazy. Dream BIG- Prof Dr Dato' Chin See Keat
♥ Believe and work towards your dream, then you will succeed- Mr. Saiful Nang
I would always remember this event! :D


LOVES! ♥


XOXO

No comments: