Monday, July 2, 2007

What's next....

Know what? After posting the previous post, I realized.. I'm eating properly now! Yay... just.. a bit lesser than before.. Ah that one never mind one la.. Anyway... Yea.. My tittle "what's next.."...
What's next??
Rashes.. Eee.. but long time don't have already wo..
First was..
My legs there..
Then few days later..suddenly,
My hands also got..
Then don't know how..(few days later)
Some rashes just slowly appeared on my hand..
I "watched it".. No la.. not really.. was watching TV at the same time..
slowly, getting obvious..
Then, itchy... rash mar.. Eee.. Hate it!!!!!!
Till then, was last night.. When I think I should tell my mum..
Mum said it was heat rash?
Told her more about it..
Then she say... Maybe allergy to something?
She then say.. See how lor.. Tomorrow(today) see ok or not..
I was thinking.. So many days already lu.. Getting worse that's why tell you lar aiyo..
Never mind.. so the *tomorrow came.. which is today..
After school when my mum come pick me up..
This is what happened..
I sat in.. Told my mum..
Ma, you know ar... my rash ar.... Lalalalalalalalalalalalala you know! So lalalalala! Last night sleeping also allaallaalal! and then lalalalalalala some more... lalalallala lo!
Skipped some part...(no time)
Anyway.. Don't know what to say already..
Oh yea.. about the heat.. I mean the weather..
Sooooo~~~~ Hot!!!! No wait... humid.. Yea..
Can die one.. Serious.. Don't know other people lar...
But my house soooo~~ hot.. I mean.. humid.. What ever..
That's why mum say I meybe got heat rash.. Or whatever you call that?
Mmm nevermind... Ciaoz...

No comments: