Saturday, August 18, 2007

John's 23rd birthday, kl izzi cafe!


The card to John..


Inside.. (the picture I drew.. cover the nose and mouth.. will look better xD can't help it la.. I had to finnish it in the car! With a hotel pencil.. xD I had no rubber xD)


Wushu performance..


John singing I'll Be Good



I'll Be Good~


The kids from the orphanage singing High School Musical song as well as John!


Smile~ =P




Orphanage performing very cute dance!


John learning from them.. Hahahaha!


=)


John and Point Blanc(singer of Ipoh mali) singing their english+cantonese+hokkien song> monay monay.. Very very nice.. a cool rap song.. I got a short video of it.. 10 seconds only... camera la.. only can take 10 seconds.. haha! wanted 2 take a pic with him, didn't know he went back so early =(



The girl who took my extra place to go in..


Introducing - Priscilla! =D


I want that! xD




John playing limbo - round 1



Quite low wo.. =P


Time for the orphanages..


After they pass, they get a goodie bag =P

After them, they chose 5 person(us) to play, and will get a small gift.. I was lucky enough to be 1.. So I lined up the last.. 1st they ask your name, then what you wanna say to John, and finally, go limbo with him.. They said like marriage like that, and sang the tune, then John say> Hahaha!Then I think I will have too many wives, 1 day 1 wife xD Hahaha!
So when it's my turn.........
Jess> (in chinese) I'm Jesslyn.. (Girl ask me what I wanna say to him..) Er, I wanna say.. (nervous as my chinese became very weak..... ) happy birthday, and... I will support you forever..
Girl> Hey, ni3 wei4 shen3 me zai4 shan3 lei4 guang1 ar? 0.o (and continue with the limbo..)
Yeameh?? Nola.. I don't know why.. A lot of my friends also thought a lot of times that I'm crying.. They say my eyes looks like crying like that, because very shiny like that...) (Huh???Where got??)
Continue with the limbo.. (Sesat!!! So sad!! I ask my that partner help me take, I show her how to use, which button.. but.. she pressed wrong button.. and didn't take.. T.T! Thats the most important picture wei!! T.T haizzz!) (I don't have the picture.. but I can explain it.. =P) ( still super sad.. =( T.T..)

John was on my left.. Holding hands.. others sing the marriage tune.. And then we go through the limbo.. very sweet man.. Hehe.. I got to hold his hand longer because before going the limbo the hosts were talking talking.. Hahaha! But I don't know what were they talking xD.. This explanation doesn't show the picture, I really don't know how to say........... It's.. so.. very.. sweeeet that's what I know~ xD I must get that picture wei!!! I don't care!!!! I wanna cry!! T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T!!!


JFC- John Fans Club(me too actually but not active, as in don't really post.. very slow.. sry JFC!) www.johnfc.com


Smile! =)



JFC gathered money and bought gifts for the orphanage, to support John and help reveal his wish =) John's wish forever is to help them =) Aren't the kids cuteeee??


Cut cake!


Peace! =P


Look at John.. Haha! and the boy under him.. Hahah!


Hands =P


Point Balnc, John, Jane


Thumbs up l3 Haha! =D


Xiao Mi!! Hahah! She's a cute cute girl! Know her from a celebrity show =P


988, you sheng you se.. =P



Signing..


Signed..


Tadaa =P Thank you so much! 18/8/07 (his birthday is 21st Aug)


A lil of my Sky, Xing Kong collection.. See la.. Now got 2 same cd.. xD I want the show! Out already


The small gift for playing Limbo with John! I always wanted to get 1 actually.. Hahahhahehhehahahhaah xD Since young.. but not allowed to buy.. So, now so big already still want it xD


Haha! From the poster they gave.. I wanted the poster I saw in 1u, but I didn't expect this to be a nicer 1 =)


What I got.. and the poster.. =)

Yeap.. I think this is what I got so far.. I really wanna find my photo.... Limbo'ing with John.. Hey don't guai4 me la.. I seldom go for all these.. Just that some how I think I'm lucky for this.. haha =P Still got some photos, but have to wait for Priscilla to send me.. 1 of it was I asked her to help me take.. Me and John, After I gave him the birthday present from me.. =P
Okay.. Thats all..
Thanks for reading! =D

No comments: