Saturday, August 11, 2007

Taman Rimba KL 11 Aug 07

Today.. Morning.. Me and my dad went cycling in Taman Rimba KL..
Just few steps from my house.. Beside Bukit Kiara..
I planned last night to go today morning.. Yea.. And I asked my dad to wake me up before he goes to Bukit Kiara..
But then he didn't.. And when he came back, my mum called me up, saying he's waiting for me.. to go cycling..
Aiyo.. why didn't wake me up before that.. I was in a rush then, and went with empty stomach..
So.. now.. Let the pictures tell the story.. =)


My "breakfast".. just 1 small mini cloud 9 xP



Wow..


Amazing.. It's raining petals or leaves non-stopping actually.. So much.. Even the table and bench is full of them..

There are camp sites there.. and you can barbaque too..


My dad kinda like it.. So he took a picture of it xD


My favourite tree I always wanted to take a pic with..


My tree chair..


Sesated star number 1


Sesated star number 2


Look at my reflection..


In the middle of no where..


Look at the flowers..


Peek-a-boo~ Sesatness.. xD very comfortable la..


All I know is it'll be so great if it's my house garden.. Look at the tree.. Its so wow.. Then got slope some more..


My small little island.. Uh oh.. How am I gonna get out? =/


Nevermind.. I think I shall just stay here.. Its nice and comfy though xD


" I'm free!!! "


Dad's favourite..(Bamboo).. Now which one of them is nicer? Can I bring it home?


Lonely~ I'm Mrs.Lonely~


I have nobody~ All on my own~


No it wasn't edited.. The sun shines directly to the lenses and this is what it turns out.


But kinda cool right.. Hehe


Er.. Daddy... Why are you posing like a girl???


" Cintailah Keamanan "


Nice tree =D


This gardener requested for a picture.."take me, take me!"(Jokingly) To make them happier, I went took a picture with him... haha! After that they were so happy you know.. Laughing.. Very happy la.. haha. Even I can't stop smiling.. Hahaha xD


Now this time, the bamboo's mine.. Haha


Long long time ago, there lived a girl named Jesslyn.


Aiyo, what to say le?


May dad say like 4 weel drive like that, bicycle.. Haha xD


Adjust the gears and ta daa~ Cycle anywhere.. Hahah


Cycle around..


And around.. haha xD


Trees! Don't you dare to chop them down.


I wonder how old is this tree.. It's very very big..


Taman Rimba KL


Awwe~! Look at Turffy! Soo cuteee!!! He just took a bath.. Look at his face! He's calling me home.. With that cute cute sound, I don't know how to describe.. xD


Outside my garden.. =P

Yea, that's all.. After that we just cycled around the housing area.. Came back home at about 11a.m. something.. At night, we had a little gathering.. Aunty belanja.. Supposed to be whole big family, a total of 8 or 9 families I think? But only 4 families could make it, but not all the members.. So.. We had steamboat buffet in Yuen Steamboat Buffet, full of customers always, most popular for the chicken.. Very yummy, but the people from the same table keep taking all every round. No brains right? So I only got to eat 1. Oh yea, by the way, the chicken will be refilled, and each time the girl refills it, exactly 6 seconds later nothing's left. I counted. Yea.. That's one thing about the public. They don't care about others because they don't know them and blablablablabla.. Hey people.. Why did you learn P.Moral for? So after that, we went to the apartment, watched Summer Live Concert 8TV.. And then over night there.. Enjoyed my Shandy.. xD Hehe..

That's all for this post =)
Thanks for reading! xD

No comments: