Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Robbery 0.o

Wednesday 1st August 2007 6.56a.m. - Taman Tun
At Lorong Abang Haji Openg 6...
While the sky was slowly getting bright..
Something happened..
Yea I know you know already..
If you don't know read my tittle la.. XP
So.. This was the story..
My dad and I was about to go out..
He unlocked the gate lock..
Just before opening, he saw 2 motorbikes turning in..
He was infront of me.. While I was behind him la..
So we watched..
My dad knew they were robbers at that very moment.. So he didn't open the gate yet.
The robbers, 4 person.. 2 on each bike.. They pretend la.. So they stop the bike.. Off enjin.. So that won't really make noise.. Pretending it's normal la..
Then they went in the house..
That time, me and my dad cant really see.. But just watched.. And listenned.. XP
So both of the robbers that were sitting behind, they went in..
Then I don't know what they did la..
Then suddenly we heard one very loud noise.. Then the dogs bark even louder..
Then the malay lady inside screamed.. Then for few seconds, the robbers left..
They saw us too.. Laughing there, smiling smiling..
The 1st motorbike kinda fast la.. The second one.. The one saw us one.. They like.. relaxing there..
So me and my dad was trying to like.. see their number plates and all..
1st one don't know.. But 2nd one, my dad is 100% sure behind no number plate.. But infront don't know la..
Clever mar.. Take out number plates.. Like what my Sejarah teacher just told us recently.. Very fast one.. As soon as they wanna rob, they take out the number plates already..
So they left.. That time baru my sisters came out.. Didn't know what happened.. What la.. Haha!
So my dad told them.. "Just now got robbery you know? As soon as the 2 motorbikes came, I already knew they were robbers. That's why I didn't go out 1st.. That's why I tell you all always be carefull when you coming out.. Lalala.."
Then Janning> Huh really? Blablablabla?
Then Jovenne came out.. Heard also.. Then..> Robbery? Just only or what? Where?
My dad answer only la.. Then told them what happened and all..
So we went in the car... Blablabla.. Then while my dad was doing the u-turn, he stop a while.. go down and talk to the 2 malay girls, the mangsa's.. Haha. Yea..
So they told him lo.. They said they broke their car window..
Oh.... So that was what happened when we heard the loud loud sound.. Yea..
But they don't know what they took lo..
My dad say he saw them holding this long long wire and a small box..
So... bual lagi.. then ok we left..
So Janning saw a wire.. on the road.. my dad reverse the car... pick it up lo..
Waa.. So long wor.. about 4-5 long rulers.. 0.o.. Black wire..
So we reverse reverse reverse, and then gave it to them.. lalalala.. Then we left..
So my dad say, MAYBE they were trying to steal the car..?
Dad> "You know ar, there's a way la.. they (blablabalbala) the car ar, then don't know connect the wire or something then the car can start already.."( forgotten the blablabal site.. XP)
So... we chat about it la.. Still don't know what they wanted to do..
Hey... where are the security guards ar? Some more need to pay one wo.. huh?
Haha! Caught them sleeping so many times.. this morning they weren't there also... haha!
Okok.. a lot of stories about all these happen on us la.. Malaysia ma.. Haha.
Hey, ni semua manusia ke? kenapa nak buat macam tu?
Everyday le, everyday there are so many cases..
Haiz.. I got nothing to say.....
Haha ok ok... So... this is mainly what happened this morning lu..
About 2 minutes? Or 1? Erm... Don't know la.. Haha.
So..
Dear readers.. I care about you.. So.. Be carefull yea? I don'twant you to feel me luo suo... so I shall just cut all those... XP
By the way, thankyou for reading =)
Thankz =P

No comments: