Saturday, August 18, 2007

Wow~!

Pretend today is Tuesday, 14-8-2007.. K? =P

So.. yesterday, I watched a little bit of 8864 (8e-news)..
I heard Gary, the host, say that today will have call in session for those who wanna go Joh'ns birthday..
So I plan to watch today.. So time for call in.. I don't really know what they want, so I wait for the 1st person to call in 1st..
So she say about donate more a bit and all.. The thing you have to say is how will you help John reveal his wish?
So I don't know what is his wish mar at 1st, because I was very busy and didn't watch or listen to all those..
So I was like, er.. okay.. den, aiya, play play only.. sure cant get in or wont pick up one la..
So without any preparation, I go call..
1st > your call has reached the voice mail.........(cancel call)
2nd > toot~ (1 time only) (aiya wont pick up one la..) (pick up sound) (what?????!!! uh oh~~) (not prepared leh later what to say?!) (happy but nervous) the person ask for my name, number, and ic.. Then after this, LIVE.. (crap~~ dai sei lo!! ahhh!!)
Gary>
1. ask whats my name..
2. ask how will I help John reveal his wish?
Jess> Er, wo hui wei ta jia you..
3. ask how.. then blabla, and he cut the crap himself.. and say... why not you give him a gu3 li4? (something like ai de gu li kinda thing...) without letting me prepare.. he say 1.. 2.. 3..! (clap hands.. I mean like.. 1..2..3..4..5.. not fast one la..)
Jess> (I follow what I always hear other people always say..) (very lame~~~) John! Jia you! Wo hui yong yuan yong yuan zi ci ni! (like very weak, because too nervous.. so like, no strength like that.. Don't know how to say la..)
4. why like so weak one?
Jess> hen jing zang..
5. yeameh? you don't sound nervous at all wo.. haha! ok.. thanks for calling!
Reconfirm about my info with the girl.. Then.. end call..

I............. Jump for joy!!! Tell Janning and Mum! Going a lil crazy saying I love you to Janning! Hehe.. Hey, tomorrow got test leh Jesslyn~ Haha!
After a while, the girl call from MonkeyBone..
Told me its this Saturday 1.30p.m. at KL Asia Cafe.. I say.. Asia Cafe? She say yea..
Till the real today, Saturday, morning.. I know it is izzi cafe.. luckily got Priscilla.. I messaged her.. she say it is izzi cafe........... Pris is a cute pretty girl I met in Sungei Wang Green Box that time Sky xing kong was there one.. I also won for that.. in 8tv also.. You will see Pris in almost all of the events of John and Daniel.. Haha =) She's very lucky =)
So, because none of my friend can't go, so I went with Pris.. And her mum.. met her in Sungei Wang lor..
Anyway, before that, is the worries of what to give John.. Having test some more.. so.. I plan to study 1st, till Friday then only think of it.. Which means I only left 1 day to the day.. Minus the sleeping time, I only have 6 hours.. to think. find, create, make, draw etc.. everything.. I don't have time to think of what to wear.. so in the last minute, I wore my blue skirt and the tweety shirt I bought from school that day, a really good conditioned and good quality and branded shirt.. They sell it for RM29.90, but I bought it for RM1.. wait, or is it RM0.50? One of them.. Craziness la.. but looks a bit childish la.. haha.
So.. I made this bottle thing inside wrote John jia you <3>
rushed to make it in the morning.. start work 9a.m. end work almost 11a.m....
Uh oh.. no time to do my card leh... last night, I started to draw his face.. looks alike, but stuck at the mouth especially.. So I had to sleep.. Then today haven't continue..
In the end continue in the car.. Don't really look so alike already.. Hehehh.. Then I made begining half of the birthday card already.. at home.. then continue it in the car.. I planned to make this very nice birthday card, but ended up just a normal card.. no time.. only 10 minutes at home, and 20 minutes in the car.. So.. later you see the picture la.. Not really nice.. =( And the card I planned to make needs to take about 3 to 4 hours to complete? Yea.. so no time at all lor..
So.. (read the next post.. as the story goes on..)

Thanks for reading! =)


No comments: