Thursday, July 10, 2008

A bit too fast

It's Thursday already.
I thought I just wore Scouts uniform to school like 2 days ago.
Every week is passing too fast.
It seems like my life wasn't like last year, walking around, lying restlessly.
So much time to waste, so much time to spend.
Now is totally opposite.
Every little second passes as if I skipped that second.
It's like... I don't know.. It just flies.
When I look at the clock, it says 4.45p.m.
And when I look at it again, it shows 5.30p.m.
I am like.. what??!
And I really can't understand.
I only coloured a few patterns..
Time is getting faster than it seems, well to me now.
It's July turning August.
And I thought Christmas just passed few months ago.
It's turning 2009.
I'm going to be 15 years old.
PMR is coming very soon.
I'm not ready yet.
My dog, dear Turffy, is going to be almost 9 years old.
The computer changed into a new wide screen computer after years of banging the old computer.
Janning already completed her first seminal in IMU.
Time is either flying, or its me living in the past.
None.
It's just natural.
And of all the time that has flied, I'd rather let it be this way, doing something useful, then to stay restlessly lying around.
I mean, I'm glad that I'm not wasting time anymore.
Now I try to use the computer as fast and then go off.
Try to get a page done before I sleep.
Try to think of any idea when I'm free.
Time is very much more precious now.
I'm not wasting it.
As long as I'm at home, no excuse of wasting time.
I have to spend it wisely.
And I may be very busy for at least another few months.
At least.
But am I sad time just flew like that, do I regret or ...
Nope. Not at all. Although I still think of the time that passed, I'm glad I've spent it that way.
I enjoy every second of my life.
I don't suffer when I'm busy, instead, I enjoy it, more and more each time.
And for the biggest times, it's the Lord who helped me.
He who guided me in every step of my life.
Do you see me worry?
Barely. Because now I know I don't need to.
Each time there are problems, it's not really a bad thing.
I'd rather walk through a challenging path than a straight boring plain path.
Life's great you know. Can you believe it? I only start to realize alot of things this year.
I mean I realize and learn many things everyday.
But I just love what I learnt, what I realized.
That life may not be perfect, but that is what makes perfect.
Life ain't a straight plain smooth boring road.
Like you watch tv series.
There sure must have something wrong.
Did you ever watched a show that shows smooth happy... etc life and etc?
No right. It is seriously boring.
Like superman.
There must have something dangerous before he can save the person.
And that's when the show becomes more interesting.
Like plants. You have to cut the branches and wait for it to shoot again.
This requires time and patience.
But do you see the new leaves weaker or etc? The leaves are more and they're stronger too.
Well yea. Haha.
That's all for now..
I spent 45 minutes on computer.
It's short but it's way too long. I thougt I can get it done in 10 minutes. Haha.
Kay then.
Bye!

Thanks for reading =] ps. enjoy life to the fullest!

No comments: