Thursday, July 3, 2008

What do you say?

Hello!!!!!!!
I ate Sek 17 'yao cha guai' thing.
Oh mann its so nice!!!!!
1 is not enough...
It don't taste like normal one.
Love it la =D
Okay anyway.... suppose to post this yesterday but no time.
Wa I tell you ar.. nowadays are like... one day only 1 hour.
Last year? one day 48 hours.
So............. no time la..
But still, luckily, at least, I have no tuition. Yahahaha
I got tuition I got no life la. Like spending my whole teenage life learning or doing something I don't enjoy.
Lol.
Okay... So here's what I done so far.. I accept any comments or suggestion or etc.
Infact, I'm asking for 'em. Haha =P
















For this one, I'm not sure what wording to put. It's black, so I've not many idea. More of the emo, emoish, emo kid kinda colour. lol =P So you tell me what to put, I can do it for you.


The green one is Good Luck. But currently not selling it because I don't think anyone wants it, its sand is real sand plus powder colour. So its a lil blurish.


Friendship bracelets. For keychain, pencil box, bag etc. RM1.20 each.


These are for like your ankle.. each RM1 only.


They're longer.





Yea so that's all so far. Be reminded that I'm selling these through blog only. Not promoting anywhere, just all in one place, blog, where everyone else sells too. Currently I think I can send to anywhere in malaysia only for Friendship Bracelet using normal post, because it is light weight. For people I can pass to, I will do so.
I.am.still.studying.
lol.
My mini-mini tiny blog shop.
Blogging may be a hobby, crafting too. Buisness, it can be a hobby too, and also experience. =P
Lol got nothing to say already. Days are getting shorter.. I'm so sleepy.. I start yawning since 8pm. Now 10.40pm, eyes closing. Tired la.. Nite nite!

Hope there's a response to this >< Thanks for reading =] Nite!


©copywrited

2 comments:

Leigh Clements, The Mystery Maiden, Shot In The Dark Mysteries.com said...

I like the tubes. Do you do any with a wedding theme?

:)
Leigh Clements
The Mystery Maiden
Shot In The Dark Mysteries.com
http://hostontherun.blogspot.com/

♥ Jesslyn said...

i am open to any theme, depends on my creativity. I can customised according to individual needs. Let me have more details and your requirements.

Thankyou =)