Monday, July 7, 2008

Hello

I'm still busy. Haih.
Well today.. Oh........................... school...........
Wow...............................................................................
Teacher's who step in our class get's crazy.
Scold for nothing, find problem.
Haha, my maths teacher made me and Jesmyn laugh like crazy.
She say who didn't do the homework she gave last week demerit 20.
I was kinda doing other stuff, so It's like the words went through my ears and go off, didn't go into my brain.
So I didn't care. Till few seconds later Jesmyn was like eh Jesslyn, teacher say who didn't do demerit 20 you know. (giggling) in chinese la she spoke.
Then I burst out laughing non-stop. Untill when teacher reached our place, I was like, aah how to tahan how to tahan. Haha
So dramatic la demerit 20. A bit the kua zhang la. Today almost ½ of the class demerit 20. I guess. Haha, then she ask all those who didn't do sit infront of class and finnish it. So one by one come. Then Me and Jesmyn were like, hahahahahahaha, call the whole class la don't need so mafan la call one by one pulak.
Lol, she also say 2 Daisy = too lazy. Haha
Oh one more thing about school.
You know back door, the ice-cream man, he sell some junk food too right.
Yea I saw the cotton candy balls. So I bought 2.
Wow I tell you it's very nice la, better than others, better than those that come in big packets and etc etc.
It tastes creamy, won't get hard if you squash it, and its just... unique la. Haha. Like the Sek 17 yao zha guai. Hahahah
Now is 5.55pm.... hmmm.....
OH.................. 6pm got show. Me and my Indonesia show. Haha.
Skrg gue pun erti Bahasa Indonesia. haha
Haiyo... funny la... Nothing la actually... Eh, everything.. ah ya. eh, wait. ah whatever la. haha
Kay, nnt nak tengok Cinderella.
Bye!
Thanks for reading! ☺

2 comments:

windflowers said...

Hello.... why didn't do homework!!!

♥ Jesslyn said...

=D nobody did. == y put ur name tan only... swt