Monday, July 14, 2008

Earring on my right ear

I was looking around, around around..
I don't know how but I got into Crystals friendster profile.
I saw this photo of mine...
My earring... On my right ear... Its like... Wow that's so long agowuowuo......
I remember my first punch. 7 years old.
then my second one was.... 13 years old. also both ears.
Then this year... april i guess. or March.
Then May or, May right Jan? Me and Jan puch left ear, right above lowest hole.
And now, my right hole is gone.
Haha. At first is always left hole got problem.
Haiyo.... Haha. Maybe when I not malas then I pierce back.
But I need to find anybody who wants to punch one hole.
Cuz I'm punching one. still got one more.
Yeap. So... slowly wait la. hahahahahahaa
K la, I'm really very sleepy now.
Don't know why. 9pm only.
Yawn.........................................
Nite nite!
Thanks for reading :)

No comments: