Monday, February 9, 2009

Aaaaahh! =D

You know what?? It's like, wow!
For all these years, once you say 'hamster', my parents get mad.
So I am pretty hopeless to not keep hamsters till I have my own house.
So recently, Terence gave me his cage. Thanks loads and loads again!
My parents still don't really agree me keeping hamsters.
Don't really agree only, but you can see, they are like starting to accept it. Haha! As long as I make sure the cage is clean, hamsters clean, feed them water and food, pay for all the costs, everything, then.. Actually, they still don't let.
But............ Last night.. Or early morning.. 12am something, almost 1am or something..
I came home from Ulu Yam. Yea, and thank you so much for the transport and everything, Wei Aun.
You can even answer such difficult question. Wow.
And thanks for reading my blog too. I hope you'll get your car sun shade thing soon.. poor car -.- haha!
So yup, when I came home, dad opened the gate for me. Sorry for making you stay up late =/
So.. okay. Everything was normal.. Then I stepped into the house, mum and Jann sitting on the chair waiting for me.
Jann was wearing outing clothes la, so probably she just waited as well since she just came back.
Mum... normal la, she will wait. Sorry for keeping you up =/
But the first thing I said when I step into the house..
First I just said, hello or hi ma or something, then I said, why you all so weird one? (because it's like first time Janning also wait for me.. And dad already open the gate, mum can sleep because dad's awake.)
So I just said while walking with my bags and walked only la. I was just normal. I didn't think of suprises, something to tell me, anything.. nope. So tired also.
Then... When I passed by the piano area, Janning called me, and mum asked, eh, what's that? Something like that.
I saw....... hamster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!
My reaction was... unspeakable kind of funny weird reaction, surprised but don't know how to react, so I just.. Oh my gosh!! And don't know said what, and jumped like silly cow for 2 seconds. Haha!!!!
I still don't know what to name them.. Must think of the names.. two males..
So Me and Jann played with it till almost 2a.m. .
Now I'm awake at 9 something, now it's 10a.m. .
So that's for the hamsters part.

About Ulu Yam.. I had a great time. I love gatherings. Stay over is even great. It's my second time staying over.
Gatherings. Gathering with your big family. It really feels nice. Then you see how they laugh, how they joke and have fun.. So nice :)
I'll be having my 4th niece soon, dad's side. I realise I'm quite young. Like, I am actually given time to reverse, to appreciate things and go back to 14+ years old. As if I lived and learnt so many things in life, although I'm still young and unexperienced, but it feels like, I've been given a chance, to turn back time and return to a teenager. I don't know why. But I just feel so. It's very important not to call yourself old. People nowadays, I realise, they forget things fast, then they call themselves old. Isn't that just sad? We all should look at things at the brighter side. As long as you are alive, you are given a chance. So we all are very lucky to be here right now. Love your friends and families and also people who you may not know that touched your lives, for you will not be who you are today without them.
Wow, I'm like going around such a long bush. Talking so much. I wanted to say something like that, I'm an aunty with quite a number of nieces already, for mum plus dad's side. But I still feel young. Yeah.
And so, actually, those who are staying over stayed for 2 nights, but because of all the work that needs to be done, I can't spend another night there. If only Tuesday was a holiday too, then.. ahh :)
So we went to the stream. My 3rd time there. Was with AFC the other 2 times.
On the way to Genting, that stream. So many people. But we still had our spot la. Just that.. the water isn't really fresh looking and it's.. just not really good la. So I didn't exactly want to get dipped. We all were suppose to.. but.. nevermind la. Chung Han was a great fella. He helped block the passage of the water to make our spot have more water, I mean, I'm not sure how to explain.. Let's hope I will get the pictures from Aunt Wendy and Wei Aun. Then I will post it up.
I will continue talking about what I've done these few days in another post la. Now I'm going to cycle with dad again.
Wow, cycling at Ulu Yam get's you exercising. Haha! Alright. Till then :D

Love and appreciate life! >.^

Thank you JANNING and MUMMY and DADDY and TERENCE! Thank you!!!

2 comments:

TJ said...

Hahahah! Don't thank me.. thank your parents for letting you to keep hamsters.. Make sure you take care of it.. Sorry if its not the type you like.. And yeah, you're most welcomed!

♥ Jesslyn said...

haha, yeah i know. Any hamster is okay la, luckily not roborovski la. haha!! okayy :)