Monday, February 9, 2009

Splats From My Keyboard

Eclipse of the moon. Are you going to watch it?
Don't you think it's so cool? So nice. First it was eclipse of the sun, then now the moon.
Well, I didn't see the eclipse of the sun.. Just on the news.
I was at Singapore. By the time we went down and find a spot where no buildings are blocked, it's over. -.- Sad..

Yay! Downloaded 2 more albums of Jars Of Clay. Actually one la. The other one is greatest hits of Jars Of Clay..

And hmm.. My two lil hamsters. Skii & Rei! Whee! I finally confirmed the names at this second. Pretty active. Jann and I brought them to the garden, run here, run there, we had to keep on guarding it as our garden is totally not hamster proof. Then I put them into pots. Then I found a nice pot that they won't escape too easily so fast, but they still can la. They dig until.. So deep la. So active. I wonder what if they were roborovski. Haha!!!! These two are Winter White hamsters. And they are not white. Yeah. Haha!
Will take pictures of them and post it up. :)

Ulu Yam! We played Taboo! Unspeakable fun. ☺ Love it =P Then we played it again second night just before we left.. We played half way la. The others continued. I really wonder what happened man. Did they really ate the leng kou? Haha! Cuteness, how my uncle 'cheer' for the loser team to eat the leng kou. Wahahah! Funny lar aiyo. He was like small kid like that, so cool, so cute! Haha! His happy very happy face there laughing at us -.- haha great fun la. :D Oh yea, morning is misty.. Great scenery's man. Can see Genting. :) Labby! Boy, he's bigger than Turffy and he can like jump on you and he loves to lick people and kacau people. Haha! Cycling in that compound is quite.. dangerous la, the stones.. You'll skeet. So many stones everywhere on the road. Other than that main problem, I think it's good exercise la. Man. Haha.

Oh right, this late morning when me and my dad went cycling.. What la.. My bicycle sesatnye. Don't know how many times have to put the chains back on position. Should be because that day when we took it to Ulu Yam and all, the thing for the gears kinda like got bent. My gears now are funny I tell you. Sad la. Many limitations. Hard to cycle also. Either that or I'm used to Aun's bike already. And I realised his bicycle goes up easier than mine on the hill. Yeah. The bike I'm using now is quite of old. From my another cousin. So.. oh well. But I think it's nice to ride it la, except for the seat. Jinx.. the seat.. Haha. Wow, I like the mirror thing on the bike, it is indeed very useful. Nice one man. Like a car, whee! Now got problem if I want to cycle at FRIM.. my bike gears....... nooooooooo! Sob* sob*!!!! Nooooooooo!!!! T.T First thing of all, the gears are harder now, as in, you can't put it to lowest gears, the chain will run out, the front and back gears also got problem. Man la.. sadness. Not exactly lowest gears also.. just risky to change gears la. Haih. Sad larrR! How now brown cow T.T

Oh man.. Homework.. mess in my room.. my own homework.. internet homework.. every other work.. Stuffing me up, and I still can blog here.. Yeah. Too many till I don't know what to do already. I need to get back my sleep man. Since 2009. So tired. And previous days I slept at 2a.m. and wake up early some more. Oh, and my minor sun burn.. 3 days cycling under the sun. I want to get tanned, not burnt. Ish. Then few days later white again. -.- If you see the front and back of my hand, it's a very big difference. Like 2 different people. Haha.

Wow, my gosh, oh man, ahhh! Next week, off to Bintulu 0.0!! Test coming some more. Don't know when la. But yeala. The thing is.. the feelings with my sister, I mean, it's like a whole new beginning. Since when she talks or layan me man. On the phone, so funny la! Like... funny la wei. Talking on the phone without speaking. Can you imagine? Like talking to new pen pals. Hahahaha! I really can't imagine a little pre-preview of what's going to happen. Seriously. Oh right, I forgot! Let's see if she's tougher than me now, NS, see what have she done :P Teehee.

Yi Zhen. She's my friend. I love her. She loves me. We are las. We are proud of it. Haha =D In school, we crazy crazy one. She laugh, I laugh. She cry, I also cry. She have flu, soon I'll have it too. She high, I also high. She fight, I also fight. Until we say 'cut', or maybe take my foldable ruler and snap it. =P Get me? We don't fight. ☺ I know she's from my kinder garden. I know she's from my primary school. I know she was my friend in kinder garden. But, she can't recall all that, haha! But, she can remember like, she knows a person that looks like me, which should most probably be me. Haha. Well, right now in the same secondary school, let's walk life together. Let's be crazy enough to create great memories of high school. Yeah? Yeah. ☺

Life. Life is good. Look at us. Aren't we just so fortunate? To have shelter, to have a home, to not starve, to go online, to go to school, to have clothes, to have friends, to have allowance, to have hands, to have legs, to have today. We tend to look higher and have more expectations. That is what makes life difficult. Have you helped the less fortunates? Do you spend time trying to talk to them? It's a good thing that we do. We do. Right? ☺ Let's give them hope, let's give them better days. Let's also not pollute. Let's keep the earth green. Let's be better persons. Let's learn from our mistakes. Let's walk life together and live life the fullest!
And again, Live Simply, Give More, Expect Less!

All the best, all my silent readers everywhere! ☺

No comments: