Monday, February 2, 2009

Insomnia

Is it? Really? It is insomnia?
Okay. I didn't know that. I thought it is normal to not fall asleep when you go to bed because of things running in your mind. Well.. Isn't it? I don't quite know..
Last night was terrible. My mind weren't resting at all.
I went to bed at 11p.m. , hardly fell asleep at all till I woke up in the morning at 6.20a.m.. Before that, at about 12a.m. something, Jann came into the room, she asked me, why am I not asleep yet? To me, normal la. She said it's insomnia. Oh, I agree now.. But.. I thought that one is serious?
I suspected it years and years ago but.. I don't think so la. Don't really know what is it anyway.

Kind of hard for a person like me. I don't know is it because of the sunlight or the time that I just can't sleep well starting from 6 something in the morning. 7a.m. is so bright already. So whether it is holiday or not, it's almost the same.. Either wake up at 7 something till 8 something or get migrane for possibly whole day. And let's say it's at night and the lights is on, I will get migrane, like heavy head, headache, feel my heartbeat in my brains. (You know what, I kind of sound like an alien man) So yea, from there I will get awoke till the lights is off.. But sometimes if I'm lucky, deep in sleep, my head won't bother the lights. That's good.

So that's one thing. Another thing, insomnia. For example, I go to bed at 10p.m. , I won't fall asleep till at least one hour later, so that's 11p.m. . That's considered can sleep. That's real good. But not all the time. Many times I will only fall asleep at almost 1a.m. . But that's still okay. Sometimes, I will maybe fall asleep at 2a.m, then keep waking up like 1000 times till my alarm rings. Waking up 1000 times during my sleep happens very often. There was once where I got to bed at 9a.m. and fell asleep at 3a.m.++. MAN.

So can you imagine? Adding both situations together. So little sleep I get. But luckily, this don't happen every single day. Or else... I don't want to know.. It's bad especially during exams or so.. I can't gather enough rest.. Haih.

Oh right, plus one more - so busy! Don't even have time to do so many things! No time to sit back and relax, day dream and have nothing to do.. Oh well.

Last night was my first worst experience - not resting my mind.. I know exactly how long that night was, I am thinking of all kinds of things non stop, wether I am asleep or not. It never stopped. It was really suffering. When my alarm rang, I was like.. PHEW! Night is finally over! But, with so little rest. Oh man. Whatever. Let's hope for better nights :)

I have to go now.. Before the thunder strikes. Bye :) Hope I'll have good night sleeps :P

No comments: