Friday, February 27, 2009

yaD yM

Screwed Science paper. So hard.
So many to memorize, I can't work as memory card le.
Ish. This few days, I had fustrating moments.
Oh, and..
Have you locked yourself out of your house? Leaving the key inside the house?
I did. For the first time. How cool.
End up, we took spare key at cousin's house. Guess what. There are every single key except the gate key. Bravo, aint?
End up I went in from back gate. Number lock. The 2nd lock wasn't lock.
Then I go in the house, take the key and open the front gate.
How nice.

Beebeeep! School! I ♥ school.
I ♥ Friends.
Yee Mun, we all miss her. Call me, hurry!

Man. I'm going to popular one day, hopefully tomorrow or so... To buy....
..
.
Books.
..
--
.....
Weird.

Fine. Popular memang buy books la, it's a books store, Hehe.
Man, I'm going to study.
I have a bad study book. I hate studying it.
Imagine studying Geography with a 1995 book. All the topics are different. even informations changed. Can you imagine? Yeahh, I died studying crap. Aint I sesat? Study stuff that isn't in 2009 text book. Bravo.
Popular. Nyehehehe. Stationaries >=)







..




waste of money -.-


I know. I only look at them and update what's new. =P






...




waste of time -.-




!!! Okay okay. I do buy stuff I need.







You need it. Ahem? -.-




..




Yea. I restock important craft supplies kay, I don't buy rubbish.
'A fool and his money are soon parted', I'm no fool.
'A penny saved is a penny earned', I agree.





Not rubbish? Then what else is that? -.-





PRECIOUS STUFF. Nothing to you, but precious in my eyes.
It may look like rubbish, but I can imagine thousands from it.
It's a word, innovate.
And I know it makes no sense to you.





-.-





Oh my gosh. Jesslyn, shaddap. You're super lame.
Fine. I shattap, I shattap.
Ok? Ok? Ok? Okay.


ps. sorry if this post annoyed you. I am just fustrated. I'm chilling B)

No comments: