Wednesday, February 25, 2009

In The Middle Of A Dream

Have you ever cried for real when you're asleep?
Like when you were dreaming?
Some people say it's scary. Some say, cry in the dream only, not for real.
How about me? It's quite a number of times I just cry for real and the wet tears wake me up from my dream.
To me it's just a sad dream. It's not unusual.
I do sometimes talk, laugh, and cry when I'm dreaming.
Then sometimes I will be awoken by that, by doing it for real.
Now, now.. Why am I starting such a topic?
Because.... I cried again.
Man. It WAS sad. So emotional.
I dreamt I was at McD or something similar. I bought food.. While I was queing, Jovenne was eating already.
By the time I bought my food and sat at the same table with Jovenne, she finished eating already and had to go. Mum was waiting for her at like outside, I can't see but I know. That's the dream la. Dreams are weird. So bare with my weird descriptions. Haha. So then, Janning was at the other table, Jov was talking to mum or something, while walking out. Then Jann got very sad, and I'm starting to cry because she was leaving, like.. going back to NS. So we won't see her till some time later. Then Jov was talking to mum, I was crying until my tears flow to my cheeks already, then dad was beside me, smiling and calling Jov and pointing to me. (Yea, I don't know how dad appeared ><) Then Jov saw, but she had to go already, so she just walked on and smiled. And then I was totally awake. I was awake since my tears start to fill up my eyes, but the dream still continued till the end. Haha.
Wow. When I was awake, I was like, awwwe... then wipe of all my tears and then... Boom. Back to sleep. Hahaha.
Man lah man. I think my heart is missing her.
Everyone misses her. I heard Jann told her that day in Sarawak that her Cbox is filled with all that. Haha.
You know, this dream is different. Usually it's Jovenne crying. Hahaha. This time she went with a smile instead. Haha.
That time on the first day of NS while she was going up the bus, she cried.
And then that day after sending her back to her camp site in Similajau, she cried and emo'ed again.
Hahaha.
And now it's I cry.
Hahahah.
Like, in the middle of the dream....

No comments: