Monday, May 18, 2009

Flew

I was writing the date today... 1...8..... 18???!
Oh my goodness! I mean, I remembered May 1st just passed like really recently and...
It's 18?? Seriously?? Man!
I had been soo busy.. Even right now..
I haven't studied. Dead, really.
I don't even have time to watch my favourite show.
I don't even have time to play with my hamster.
I don't even have time to walk - I run in the house. Really.
Man.
I still have soo many things to do.
In school, woe... Wow.. I don't wanna remember. So.... so busy!! My mind so messy, so filled, so packed, so... stress.
-.-
Don't even have time to eat =.=
Haih.
Just like that, May is here.. In fact, it's kind of like ending very soon.
I got soo many things waiting for me.. I got soo many things to do...
Know what's the best thing? I still take unnecessary things compulsory. -.-
Sheesh.
Time flew.
Wow.
PMR is so near.
Time's gonna fly again.
But still, I appreciate every moment.

-May 17-
Went to Shaun's house.
When the rain stopped, me, Shaun and Adrian played basketball.
And I guess it was when I twisted my leg and now it's pain. I only realised it today.
No big deal though.
Oh my gosh, I love Google!! I mean, his dog! Sooooooo cute!!!!!!!
I seriously miss it man, so cute!!!!
Such a nice home and housing area :)
Kinda cool :P
Awwe, Google's so so cute... I really thinked of it a lot of times. Man.
Can't wait for the next time? When man.... whennn o.o
Ate pizza for dinner.
9p.m. plus, cut cake.
9.30pm suppose to go home, but surprisingly, Adrian's mum and sis (came at 9p.m.) and my dad and mum had a 'parent's night'. Haha. Chat until 11p.m. 0.0 Hahahha

Alright, got to go now.
Till then :)

4 comments:

Janning said...

no time for this and that then what did u do with all your time?? =.= oh so that so-far-away-house was shaun's? haha. when gonna go again next? when he comes to fetch u la! so far!

♥ Jesslyn said...

-.=ll =.-ll -.-ll =.=ll ..... no more sweat already -.-

Janning said...

i asked u what u did with all your time arrrrr.... =.='

♥ Jesslyn said...

geo folio already took me 8 hours on the com in one day. =.= plus exam now. plus upcoming events. plus alot laaaah how to list down