Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day! ♥

This morning.. woke up at 5.50a.m. ....
By Jason's sms -.- Asking whether can walk over at 6a.m. .
I say... nooooooooo..... 7a.m. =>
So okay went back to sleep. Cannot sleep.
6.30a.m. clean up.
Got ready and all by 7a.m. .
Made love breakfast for mum and dad - Egg with love shaped yolk ♥
Was 7.20a.m. by then..
I asked Jason.. Why so long?
Lalala, and so he came at 7.50a.m. or something..
His friend's dad fetched him over.
His friend and all went out. 6a.m-12p.m. Thats why, I had to entertain him.
I thought he'd walk here, it's only few steps away. Okay, maybe few rows.
So... We played hamster for a lil while..
Then went mamak for breakfast.
I called the same thing.. teh ais and tosai. He called for teh ais and roti telur.
I belanja him. Small brother ma.
Then we walked around the shops... went Guardian.. Bought alchohol swabs.
Walked all the way to the park. Walked around the park for half hour.
Then we walked out to Datuk Sulaiman area.. went to the 'park'.
Nobody one. Should be because nothing much to do there.
They have this playground, with cement slide... see-saw... and swings.. And also poles and poles to climb, soo scary man. But when we went to almost the highest point, although scary, but.. damn nice view, and very cooling :D
Can see 1u, Ikea, Curve, Jason's condo, and yea.. basicly, a lot of things. Quite cooling.
Also played the 'spider web' thing, but it's made of the chains.. So we were bear footed.. So hot and pain -.-
I tell you, we exactly like monkey. Swing also.. Do all kind of things. Even stand on it. (people at their house stared when they came out) Hahaha oops.
Then was about 9.45a.m. ... Suppose to reach back home by 10... End up had to run back home.. My foot between the toe's got blister, because of the slipper -.-
We reached 10.04a.m. ... Gasping for air 0.0 Sweating like mad...
Then we sit in the car... On the way to apartment 1st for a while, then only to Giant.
Went to apartment, guess what.... go playground again. Man I tell you, so back to kids man.
We play for about 10 or 15 minutes.. Then had to go.
Even play tic tac toe =.=
So we went to Giant.
Then we bought drinks.
I bought Sprite, he bought F&N, purple one.
He said, 'I belanja you.' Then I said, I pay. Same as this morning la. Then he like... Yer, never give me face one -.- Hahah then, ok ok... give you face.. let you pay. Haha.
And yeah, so on, chat chat...
Oh, and he bought a PS2 game.
Then we reach home around 12.15p.m. or something.
Played rubik's cube, I lend it to him. He wanted to buy. And I'm not playing with it. So lend him la.
Then about 12.40p.m. or so, he walked back to his friend's house. They are back.
Yea. Then an hour later, he called me.. Eh, Jesslyn, come out for a while.
Lalala, I told him.. lalala I change already laa... lalala you can bring the cube home, I let you borrow one..
So end up he didn't come in. Hehe.
When he was just right outside. Hahah ooops.
Okay la, glad I managed to entertain you. I pity you.. Go friend's house should be fun, but you so bored, some more 3 days 2 night, some more sit in the car 2 hours, came home vomited =.= some more friend had to go out. Aiyak.
Go home a lot to talk with Jasmine la. Hahaha, then Tomorrow in school I a lot to talk to her also.


So.. It's mother's day.
The fun has not begin >=)
It's always night time when the fun starts :P
I tell you.........
......
...
..
Aiyahh.... Shhh.
Tell you the next time I update. =D
HAha!


(Sharks 0.0 I am stuck in my project! No one is helping meeeee T.T)
Ugh.. :(


Yesterday, went to the warehouse sale for United Colors Of Benetton at Bukit Kiara the building.
After 70% or 90% less, the price still can be RM100 =.=!
I kind of like that brand. It's a brand since a long time ago.
I know it because we have the luggage bag, and I really love it.
Cannot get such a thing anymore.
So anyway, I bought a cap, beige colour. RM20. Not cheap. Normal price about RM100+ or something, forgot.
Still......
Oh well.
But I really like it. Like no other. Although it's just such a simple cap.
I wear it for shopping and all. Like what I did this morning.
Love it ^^!!!!
My second birthday treat :P What's my problem -.-
Haha, ohkay...

Till then :)


Mummy, Thank You! I ♥ U! Muax!

No comments: