Friday, May 29, 2009

Teacher's Day Celebration :)

Although it's like 29th May already, but we had a celebration in school today for teachers.
Kind of cool, I am not sure if it was really for our school, but there were 3 helicopters carrying some words in the banner, one by one fly above our school, and one thing is it's great timing. We couldn't see the words because they were too high up or it's just the banner size problem. So, I couldn't be sure if it was really for us :P

Anyway, slept late last night. Phew -.-
Spent whole day in school and at home drawing. For? Teachers!
3 teachers ☺
I'm sure they would appreciate it, as it is drawn from my heart with effort and full concentration ^^
I'm really glad to see their reaction :P Their happy smile ^^
I'm also quite sure that a teacher would appreciate and feel happy if you study, do their work, behave and score well in PMR ^^
So...... I plan to do something I would never ever ever ever ever do and never ever ever ever did -.- Is to study this holidays!!!!! AHHH 0.0
Can you imagine.. A person like... ME? -o- Aiyah. Ofcourse you can.. You all see me quiet quiet, do homework, lalala, so you think I'm a person who studies -.-
No way man. But I've got to change it. Either sooner or later.
UPSR is basic and that time I really pay full concentration in class, so thats why I could score well without studying. I remember how I fell asleep when I tried to study. Put the book on the table then fell asleep, haven't even flip -.- My mum was like.. You see la, haven't even study then fell asleep already.
HAHAhhahaah ;)
So... Mission starts tomorrow. (Oh... my...goshh -.= Can you be...believe it... I....I ca-n't......-o-)
Yea yea yea, going to apartment.. Study there...... Oooof -.-
Then I hope with me studying, I could change all my results from fail to an A :)
Hehhehe, fail wohhhh! See, I don't study, that's why.
Okay, okay.
Hope I get enough self-motivation and support to be like a ..... er.... a nerd? -.o?
No way, people. I'm still going shopping! Wuahahahahha that's me man. I'm never a nerd! And... I don't just do one thing in my life - study =.= And I tell you, it's quite of like one of the last thing I do man. Now I'm trying so hard to push it infront -.-
Alright now..
(Man, my exam results aren't good man. I did not study -.- All form 1-3 stuff.... And and and... Maths!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had totally no time man!!!!!! But for the objective questions, I put full concentration and do it real carefully, and was confident with my answers, and yes, they were all correct, for those that I did with full concentration. After that no time, about 10 questions... So just simply circle T.T End up not bad la. Just that subjective is the bomb -.- No time, my brains move too slow.............................-.-

Kay la kay la.. Don't talk too much now. I haven't catch up my two weeks of lack of sleep. I even woke up with headache and flu and red eyes -.- And my headache... Terrible I tell you! Can faint ahhh. Till I reach home at 5p.m. and took paracetamol. 11 hours of suffering that pain migrane -.- Huahhaha, it's finally gone! >=)

So..

Happy Teacher's Day! ♥♥♥ ^^

2 comments:

Janning said...

study? u where got study. 'act' like studying. 10 hours in front of the book in the room on ur study table..but u didn't even turn the page.

♥ Jesslyn said...

thats y i say try -.- u knw y i went apartment for. ahem im not like u so pro can study 10 hours non stop -.=