Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Part Two ☺

So.. I promised to continue..
Here it is.
So.. The present I got were wrapped...
When I open, food. Open, more food. Foooood.
Until I laugh. Hahaha
Even got a can of Anything. Don't know what drink is it. Shall open it tonight. :P
So I got loads of junk to slowly eat. Hahahah fattie x)
And also.... this mini basketball with hoop thing I wanted to buy since super long ago too!
But each time it's in front of me, I hesitate. Hahaha. Don't know why x)
I tell you.... I love it man. Although it's like so cheap. I played it 1 hour just now right after I came home.. Which I stayed back to play basketball. Hahah.
It's a light weight version and mini version and because it is so light, it's hard to get the ball in I tell you. Plus, it bounces a lot! Hahaha.
Got another birthday wish from another long time no see and chat friend..
It's been 3 years since we talked on the phone.
We were like... I don't think this is you.... Hahaha xD
Then right after that call.. A call from someone who wished me on 3rd, 4th and today.
So it's happy be'earlierd birthday, happy birthday and happy belated birthday.
Hahaha.
Thank you all for the wishesh, everyone.
Manning wished me by sms'ing at 12a.m. :P
In her vista... that's why sms. Haha.
Oh kay... So.
I had a really great time this year ☺
And I want to thank all of you kao kao.
Makasih :D
Also.. Thanks for reading my blog, people! ^^

No comments: