Monday, May 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Jess! :D


I really enjoyed my days this year ;D I had a last minute plan on having a bbq birthday party at my home on 1st May. It reminded me, half year ago during December.. I told myself. This year, I'm going to have a bbq birthday party ☺ Haha! Even asked parent's permission and they said okay already. Haha! Half year ago's stuff! xD
Ahh :P So much laughter - look at the picture x)


Thanks to those who came =D Really made a memorable birthday :) So glad you all had fun! Although this aint anymore kid party with games :P Thanks for the great friendship :) Almost all of you are new friends ;)


Thanks for the birthday song in 4 languages xD!! English, Chinese, Malay, Tamil! (Although it isn't really correct xD)


As every year, I wish for the same thing. The sides are things that can be bought. And oh my gosh o.0 This reminds me! My side birthday wish is revealed! Remember from gameboy to ds to psp, I actually revealed it last year! Hahahahahhahahah :D Oh right.....! xD
Man... I'm a girl, like a boy.. who loves gadgets.. even my dad don't! 0.0 Hahahha!
(ps. waste of money -.-) hehe.

Well, I really feel very very very very very fortunate, and I appreciate all that I have.
I learn't too, to appreciate what you have and not what you don't have.
It really makes you happier :) And also, live simply, give more, expect less! ^^


Ahhh ☺ Nothing so warm like a homely dinner specially prepared by my family with love <3>
Thanks mummy and Jovenne for the great food! Mmmm yummay! ;D
Thanks Jov for the red sparkling juice you gave on 1st May!
Drank it today with you all :D with the japanese eel I bought at One Utama just now :P
Thanks for the lovely homely dinner!
And thanks for the birthday song again xD

So.. Today ☺
Went One Utama till 6p.m. starting from 2p.m. after school.
Haha, had a great time :) I bought myself a birthday present!
A small little thing I love since I know it exists.
Its a pen with different colours and and also mechanical pencil, all in one.
When I was really young, standard 2 or 3, my aunty from Singapore gave us this pen which is similar to it. I don't know what happen, but mine was lost. I hardly can remember what. But Janning had the very last one. Till one day, it was lost also! D= So so so so sad!! I really really love it sooooo much! I really was so sad T.T
Then when I was about standard 5 or something, my friend had this pen also similar to it. Ahh -.-
Then............. This year, quite a few times I think about it too..
Looked at the glass cupboard in the bookstore.. Wondering.. Are there such a pen similar to it? I'm sure got.. but... I don't see it o.0?
Then I planned... maybe I might want to buy it for my birthday present. (siok sendiri -.-)
So today at Popular, asked the person in charge there.
Looked at the Pilot one.. 4+1, black, blue, green, red, pencil.
Then she told me, there's another one like it also, cheaper too.
Zebra one. Also black, blue, red, green, pencil.
Pilot one is RM39 or RM29, didn't hear clearly.
Zebra one is RM21, and the refill is only RM0.90
So I bought the Zebra one with 10% card discount. Also made in Japan.
Man. Janning sure say I siao. Waste money. Crazy. Don't know how to spend money wisely. -.-
I notice I really like all these gimmicks.
Dad calls them gimmicks. Hahah :P
So, ahhh :) Finally got this sesat thing ☺
So so happy :P It may be something useless and stupid.. well, but to me, it's just different. Don't know how to say it.
Pray nothing will happen to it, it's like my baby 0.0 if one day it got stolen, lost or anything...
You'll see a cold dark black anime Jesslyn =.=
Yayyyyy my pencil box will be much slimmer! Hahahahha xD xD xD
(sot)





(paused here...)





Guess what happened... 0.0



Oh my goodness! HAhahahahahahah
What a surprise xD
First I saw a small little light in the kitchen.. But I didn't care about it.. Then a while later I was thinking. Eh...
Then.......
...
'Happy Birthday To You..~~~~'
Hahahaha!
Awwwe! xD
A plate with 5 donuts and a little candle in the middle! HAhaha so cute!
Man I tell you...
I thought my birthday was already so nice.. didn't expect another one 0.0
I got presents, food, I tell you. loads loads loads of food I tell you!!
HAhahahahaha
(sot)
Okay la..
I shall continue the joy tomorrow :P
I have to go now..
Man I love the present!!
Tell you what's it tomorrow! Haha ;)

Thankyou everyone!!
Thankyou thankyou thankyou!! ^^
Muakzz Ahhh Hugzz! =D

No comments: