Saturday, July 18, 2009

Crochet :)


Today, I bought myself colourful yarn and crochet hook. I don't even know how to crochet yet.
But I had been eyeing on it and wanted to learn. but I told myself, maybe somewhere 5 years later or something.. Haha. But... Who knows I actually learnt the 2 basics today :) :) :)
I'm like grandma is it? Don't laugh -.- Aight?? ......
I some how hated all these knits and crochet's look, it was a total yuck to me last time, but I also some how started to like it till the extend that I want to make it. I want to make cute cute amigurumi's! Yay :B Oh by the way, the above picture isn't mine yea. Got it from google images.
My yarn is purple+pink+white pastel colour, mixed colour, so it's more expansive.. Yeah.
I took about one and a half hour to search and learn 2 basics. That normal knots one and the slip knot thing. So I redo and redo and redo a lot of times... Failed a numerous of times. Haha. Now, there are only 2 lines done. And oh my gosh, what am I doing??? PMR is like about 80 days away!!! Arrrrgggghhhh!!! Time to study. T.T
....
Erghh -.-
I have to force myself already. Stop enjoying my craft works. Ish.
T.T
Study time....
......zzzzz... [ fell asleep ] ... [ immediately ]
..
....
No, seriously. I always fall asleep. So it's gonna be hard time for me. Aih.
All the best? x) Ahhhh.

No comments: