Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Injection -.-

Worse injection man. It's getting more and more pain like since the start.
I was looking forward in taking this injection... Who knows it was that pain -.- For me la.
Different people different reaction, pain, lalala.
Man... It is seriously freaking painer and painer. So hard to bath just now.
It feels like a long needly in my arm, and a fat one poking me, sticking inside, and it also feels like a needle stuck in a '+' shape -.- Ahhhh.
So pain. Can't concentrate in class. Man. Ouch la.
Sheesh -.=
I want kit kat -.-
HAhaha I remember, last time when I was really small, bout few years old, our aunty from singapore bought a bag of kit kats for us. So that time, my dad had to pull my teeth out. Then my mum let me eat so many kit kats. HAHAHAAHA so nice mannnnn xD hahahah!
Awwe xD
...
Ouch lah -.-

No comments: