Friday, July 3, 2009

Wooh! 0.o

Guess what. I went online since 3++ 4a.m. .
Aint that just so nice?
Nope, I did not sleep just now. Nope, not even in the afternoon. And nope, not even later.
I'll just prepare to go to school.
I'm awake because I'm sad. I loose some important thing that is important to me.
I cried and was treated like stray cats who live just at the back yard.
Right, do you think I should join them...
So dark. So cool. So hard to type -.- I can't see the keyboard -.-
I saw 3 mosquitoes and only killed 1. It is dead on the table infront of me.
I'm typing freakin slow trying to not make any sound.
I wonder if I would fall asleep in class later when people's parents start coming.
I wonder if I would yawn like mad later when shopping.
And ... If only there are 36 or maybe 48 hours a day.
Wow :) Wonderful.
Hey there, I would like to ask all of you who are reading this now.
Should we trust one another?
I do trust. I wasn't being betrayed or anything, and I was being scolded, now I loose 2 important things in life and 1 important thing I'm trying to gain.
What is wrong trusting? Sheeesh.
Story is long. I shall not type so long. I'll type till sunrise. -.-
I'll be online till maybe 6++ a.m. then get ready to go to school.
Oh man, what a night. Today marks my first night alive at home being an owl.

Huhuhu :)

No comments: