Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Stuck & Sick

I hate flu. I hate fever. I hate virus.
I was healed, and I went to school on Monday.
I noticed freaking lots of people is sick. Left side, right, behind *cough cough cough............
Man............
My dad got it from me already..
Man lah. I keep on having fever then ok then got again then sweat again then sick again then ok again. What's my problem.
I'm totally not surprised if I have H1N1. Nyehehehe.
I didn't attend school today. Felt so sick last night. Flu came in. Now still got. Tomorrow might go and might not go. I still have flu. How? I don't want to pass to people. Although so many people sick already.
Haih. Eye's getting hot again. Last night and this morning my eyeballs....... Ahhhhhhhhh damn pain. Cannot turn. Now also but not as bad.
I feel so sick... T.T
I don't know to stay at home or to go school...
Haihh... And I don't want to isolate myself in some hospital for like a week. Can die.
-.-
Shoot lar... I really hate flu. Fever also I still can go school, can take panadol. Flu? No way.
Hate flu -.-
I heard I have a bunch of homework laughing at me.
Like seriously a lot. I understand how my geography teacher gives us homework.
She gives at least 20 pages of stuff for you to copy on the long notebook. At one go.
Sad..
I'm not feeling good man.
I think fever might be starting again. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Bye bye T.T

No comments: