Tuesday, July 7, 2009

KBU

Went there to take care of my group's stuff.. Manager for diabolo/chinese yoyo again.
Met up with Terence and had lunch there.
I had lemon chicken bones and teh ais. =.=

Hahaha.
Okay la, not that bad. Got skin =B Hehe.
Ate finish, half full plate of bones =.= Why la why.
Hahaha, I heard Janning said she met Mahatir o.0 Q&A?
Man. You're going to come back with your story of experience. .. ?
Oh yea. How lucky I am today. They had spot check just right before we came back from KBU.
I passed by all the gang of prefects and the principle with my handphone in my pocket -.-
Well, even if got confiscated, I guess they will give back la. Because we went to KBU, and hey, we need to contact people you know. -.- I brought it to tell my mum this and that.
Like what time to fetch me. Haha. Or else I won't bring. For what I bring -.-
Okay la. I really think I have to study. Some how. I don't know how.
I'm busy crafting everyday man. Help me!!
Ahhh 0.0
That's all for now.



-.-

No comments: