Saturday, June 21, 2008

Boring

I've wasted hours of posting pictures.
I force myself not to sleep, finish the post first.
99 pictures, I was about to post.
Then when I'm almost done..
Someone don't allow me to post pictures.
Fine. Delete already, you should be happy.
I can't post, I can't sleep one night with peace,
I can't spend a day without hearing bangings and stompings,
I can't spend a day to enjoy fully,
I keep listening to you, keep giving to you...
But you showed me negative of everything.
Okay, up to you.
I even put 'Do to others what you want others to do to you' on my wall.
I thought you would open your eyes.
Maybe you thought its a piece of junk just because its there for Years and never changed.
Oh well, what can I do.
I shall just listen to you.
Hear your bangings hear your mumblings hear your stompings...
Listen to whatever orders of yours..
And get negative returns.
I will listen to you. 14 years and still going through..
Just because you are my sister.
You never smiled to me. You stare at me.
Well up to you, maybe no one knows everything of mine,
But the Lord does.
I can't bare with you sometimes.
That's why no matter how sad I felt, The Lord gave me patience.
And maybe this is also what makes life wonderful and perfect.
Because life is good because we get to face problems.
Not just boring same everydays.
Lifes awesome because each time we make a mistake, we learn something new.
I enjoy life. It's great. Because it's life :)

Thanks for reading. =)

No comments: