Friday, June 6, 2008

One w0rd Unique

6-6-2008
Chiun Wei officially opened his blog to public.
Congratz, you finally got your blog! =)
Blog was created on the first of June.
Was kinda spending some time with it.
I was actually doing promo? I was draftly doing it around..
And then it turned.. not bad to me =)
I like it somehow.
The overalls..
Simple beginning though.
The tittle One w0rd Unique came up in my mind because of the name, Chiun Wei.
Iewnuihc is his name - unique. 2007
The header.. Wasn't from my expectations. It appeared better than I thought.
Well, not bad =] Hope you like it C=


Its http://chiunwei.blogspot.com/ 's launching day!
What I can do here is to post a review for it =P
A good start will be nice for a new blogger's blog =)
Mine... was just a lonely blog at the beginning.
Haha boooo ><
Janning stop laughing.
lol.
'Behind the scenes..'
lol =P
Haha, was actually sending to bro to let him decide green or black background.
End up sending failed. So alright black background. lol
Ok, that's all so far for this post.
Just a simple wish for my brother.
Happy blogging! Have fun and may you have a succesful blog =)
Thanks for reading =)

No comments: