Saturday, June 28, 2008

Twinkle

Whoa.... So long since I blogged.
Haha. Spent 2 night at Yi Zhen's house.
Was great ;) Thank you
Parents weren't home that's why.
Went raptai for hari bakat.
Was very nice la, just that today Hari Bakat not that nice because of the mic.
Another because diabolo and cheer type is risky type, so didn't get to see perfect one.
But diabolo if everything ok it's really nice.
I like Kok Choong's solo part, with the music.
First time I heard I really enjoyed it.
Then audience may prefer the throwing part and feng huo lun.
I like one of the dance.
I mean, we all like it. Haha.
So I went KBU 2 days rehearsal 2 days eat spaghetti RM4 and Justea RM1.60.
This morning went at 8a.m. do my job.
Hahahahahah ><
When hari bakat on, all the handphones with me right..
Su Jane's, Jin Wei's, Timothy's, mine.
3 keep ringing, vibrating, message together. I mean all but Jin Wei's.
I was laughing. ><
Then recorded EXD peformance with Renie's camera.
My dad wants to use the camera so I can't use.
Old camera can't zoom, will be cacat, and can't record long. 10 seconds only.
And very bad macro. Lol
But for overalls, somehow still, the old camera's pictures have more quality than the new one.
Oh yea, Pn Soh said manager need to buy ticket.
So I bought.
But I believe I don't need also can.
So today morning my friend ask Pn Gan, she say manager don't need ticket.
So luckily my sister didn't buy.
10 something she come I go out and pass her the ticket. Lol
After the event ended, me, Jesmyn and Jia Yee was waiting at KBU entrance to main road, under the tree, near the padang or something la.
Yea =) Jesmyn saw one human at the entrance inside KBU.
I saw one human maybe nearby the entrance to main road.
Jia Yee leh, she got big eyes, she saw all humans la.
Haha. Haha. Haha. Haha.
Then I went with Jia Yee to her house.
About 2.30p.m. then Yi Zhen's mum fetch 3 of us to 1Utama.
We 3 go waste time only. Not really for anything =D
Oh yea, I didn't go for Hari Temu Mesra.
How cool, first time.
But I really wanted to go =(
Okay I'm really tired after all the... everything..
Supposed to sleep at 9 something. Now 11.30.
Nite nite =)

Thanks for reading =]

No comments: