Monday, June 30, 2008

Haha

Hello............................................
New post again =)
Crystal just called me.. She said we're on newspaper again. Lol
Its the picture where we we're wearing our skates =)
Star Metro 30th June 2008 - http://thestar.com.my/metro/story.asp?file=/2008/6/30/central/21657678&sec=central
They interviewed Steve =)
And another thing up!
I wanted to do it last year already, but just thought it may be a bit troublesome?
Its like selling my hand made items.
But I was thinking if I ship it around, send here and there, post this and that...
Janning say I can like meet the person let's say at 1U and pass the item.
But my mum and dad say.. What if people kidnap? True indeed. I even have my pictures on my blog ==
So... I'm still not pretty sure yet but... I'm trying to earn some money now..
I'm so so so so so so so so so happy when Janning said I can buy my Ds Lite or whatever with my own earned money.
And like in my life it's the first time my dad allow me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All these while since standard 1 I've been asking asking asking till today.
Each time I touch that topic, he gets mad. Very fierce.. And only has one answer, NO.
And I was kinda hopeless, I thought my dad won't allow even it's my own earned money.
But he said with a aiyahhh buy la... ><
Then at night he asked me about it, I told him the good and the bad part of Ds and Psp.
He got interested when I told him can go online with them. Haha!!!
But still, ofcourse, he won't buy me one ==
But I'm still thinking to buy Ds or PSP/skates.
Both almost same price..
Dream later, work now. Lol =)
At this age I can't earn easy money.
See Janning, she stand at a shop one day earn so much already.
For me? I'm gonna spend lots of time just for making one item, and can't sell at a high price.
Lol. But I don't do it like suffer first, then enjoy when you earn the money. Nope. Never.
I might as well enjoy while making them too.
What for work what you hate?
A saying I made a tune for it and still remember now.
It's found in my mum's old office room.
I use to sing it everyday when I see it. Lol
" Choose a job you love, and you will never ever have to work a day in your life. "
Cooleo =)
I didn't get the sentence... I read it and sang it for days or weeks till one day I asked my mum.
I was about kindergarden age, or primary one..
Then my mum say, it's like choose a job you love, then you feel as if you're not working a day in your life because what you're doing is what you love, like your hobbie, your interest...
And I was like.. Ohhhh...........................................................
Then continue to sing. Haha =P
Ok so... I'm currently busy with lots of things, so may not have alot of time for selling stuff and all.
I can't sell in school. Ofcourse. I'm selling it through blog, like everyone else.
But since I have no experience sending parcels, I don't know the price of shipping and etc, I shall currently sell to people I can pass to.
Like schoolmates? Friends, family, cousins, cousin's friends.... Yea.
Hope it's a success though.
I need to earn hundreds... And one item I make may only be a few cents? maybe few ringgit?
Lol, I'll try my best =)
Hope to get your support =)
For my every-year-birthday-wish that never came true, I'm doing this.
It's a sign of my birthday wish that will come true =)
I must try to buy with my own earned money, not money that I save, like from allowance...
So it's gonna take time, really.
Unless people buy stuff like RM10 and above, maybe in large quantities... I may have more hope =)
Hope to let this be a success.
Thankyou so much for reading =)

No comments: