Sunday, June 8, 2008

My day with Crystal in Tmn Lmbh Kr

Wokay. Since I can't upload pictures now, I shall Let you all know that I'll come up a new post with pictures and talkings as soon as I can upload them and also received the photos from the skateline guy. ><><
Okay, I kinda had the most fun in that 40minutes of trial skating.
It's been 4 years since I didn't skate.
I skate last time just a little using my friend's one.
I always loved skating, skateboard a little, quite alot of stuff but never ever have a chance to do them or maybe to say get them.
This Manning..
When she's small, she put the square biscuit inside the player because it fits. Ahem*
Then she broke or spoilt this game thing, a PlayStation-like thing. Ahem*
She get to have fun with hamsters, then when they become big and fat and humongous, she don't like to take care of it already. Ahem*
Now I can't rare hamsters.. =( can't have any console =( em, can't have a naughty fun time putting biscuit into a player? >=P
Hahaha ok ok.
I will post up pictures yea, soon.
Note that holiday's ending in another 2 hours.
Bravo, it passed by in a blink of an eye.
And I knew that.
Time flies and never comes back.
Ofcourse!!
Can you imagine, if time is returnable, hmm.... my time and your time, how will it be?
Different time? And like lets say you just got straight A's for exam and I got none so I decided to turn back time, if lets say your time and mine is the same, you're gonna have a sad time, while I'm gonna have a chance to study. Isn't it wierd? Do what I said makes any sense x) I don't know.
Ok ok lil pig getting sleepy now.
Nitez =)
Thanks for reading yea =)

2 comments:

Janning said...

all rubbish! liar!

Anonymous said...

yea yea, wtv it is i heard frm dad, so 2 bad if he said wrong, its posted