Saturday, January 31, 2009

Update Downdate Frontdate Backdate

Wow, yesterday was a great day. Although it sounds like just a day of CD ripping. Haha.
Erm, I saw my 3 nieces.. I saw my cousins.. I saw many pictures.. And heard many many songs. MANY songs.
Learnt some contours, maps, geography from cousin. Oh, I love the GPS! Man.. It's great. :D So cool. I mean, I know what GPS is and all but I never held one before and stuff so.. Yeah. It's nice :)
Oh yea! Wei Aun counted. We ripped 322 CDs, left maybe 20? Didn't count.
Stopped ripping at 9p.m. something and we ate the banana leaf rice thing, mamak.
I guess the last time I ate was 6 or 5 years ago. That long. And actually I thought when you call for nasi you'll get plain rice. Oh well, it's rice with 4 'dish' on the banana leaf and it's refillable.
I tell you.. I totally can't stuff all that man. I bungkus it back. I finished like half of it only.
It's now in the fridge. Let's hope it won't get spoilt kay. It's good food.
Okay la, the fun is you eat it with your hands. Did once before. But I ate with fork and spoon because I'm sure I didn't wash my hands properly, all the CD fungus and dust and... I don't know. Yea. I don't want to get poisoned -.-
Oh. We had lunch gathering at my place. Right now, they're still in my home. Han is beside me. Munching.. some.. bits la. Crunch crunch*
I'm so tired. I'm so sleepy. I'm suppose to be free this holiday. Not at all! I got even busy -.-
Can't wait to go cycling next week. Yeh! Whee :P

Sorry man, I have to go now T.T but I want to blog!!! I got so much to splatter here T.T
HAIH. I want time.. Poof!
Eh, still no time T.T
okay. I'm being lame. Till then.

No comments: