Saturday, December 5, 2009

Dreams

I suddenly remembered I had this dream.. This awesome dream ._.
There was this part where a few of my friends are trying to tell a girl something, they were speaking English, then the girl kept talking in Japanese. So after a while I went to her and said 'desu'. And she went, 'ohh' *smiles (thinking, wow I know Japanese)
And while I was going to say the word, I was thinking inside, is it desu? What does it means? I don't know! But I know it's 'desu'!!
Freaking funny. What a cool dream. I know Japanese. Will this dream stay as a dream or will my dream come true? Haih. Studying Japanese now is too costly -.- T.T I want to go Japan..............
'Desu' is used at the end of Japanese sentences. Don't really know how or what, you can google it for reliable answers :P
Haha.

Going AFC camp tomorrow... Gonna miss my table.
Yup. My old table.
My lovely chair and table.
My small lil room.
My lil table I stare at whole holiday.
My lil table I love you.
Can't stop day dreaming when I'm sitting on my chair.
You can say I'm retarded. I don't know how to explain, and you won't get what I'm saying, but whatever it is, I realized my everyday passes so fast when I'm in front of my table. I also noticed out of 1000 people I meet won't understand my 'language' and all because I'm just the odds out of the evens. They demotivate me, say things that makes my day bad, makes my eyes filled with tears, holding them back not to cry.
My table, my mp3, my passion, my motivator..
Each time I'm on my table listening to my mp3, I think and talk to God, don't care what others say or think, I'm happy with what God has given me.
I'm gonna miss my table.
I'm gonna miss the net.
I'm gonna miss my crafts.
I'm gonna miss my friends.
I'm gonna go AFC.
I'm gonna dance for Jesus.
I'm gonna reach out to people.
I'm gonna share His everlasting love.
He is whom I turn to whether at times of happiness or suffercations.
He listens.

Others may turn their backs at me.
Others may do things that stabs me.
Others may take things from me.
Others may not talk to me.
Others may not see me.
Others may hate me.
But I won't hate them.
I won't be like them.
I will do what my heart wants.
My heart is pure and naive.
I may be called delicate. Timid.
But as long as I know I'm doing the right things, I'm satisfied.
I don't want to take and not give.
I don't want to stinge and don't share.
I don't want pride, I want happiness.
I don't want things, I want God.
See yal people. Going off now. :)

No comments: