Thursday, December 3, 2009

Miracle!! x)

People people!!
I seriously can't believe it!!
I'm so freagin happy!!
Yesterday I went 1U with Yi Zhen and Wan Ying, Yi Zhen's birthday.
Gave her my handmade earring and I'm so so glad she LURVES it!! ^^
It came with a mini handmade cute colourful box with ribbon and a blue butterfly.
Inside the box comes with the earrings, note, 3 dymo name labels, 2 heart shape paper clips and a paper heart.
This girl always buys handmade earrings from Diva. So I thought it'll be meaningful to make one for her as she also requested me to sell them on my blogshop last time.
Okay so anyway, when I was walking beside her all the way, I noticed I seem to be taller than usual.
I remember she aint that short. But yesterday I could pat her head like so cuteee!! ><
I thought to myself, maybe it's just my new slipper that makes me look taller.
So, oh well. But each time I see the difference, I still can't really believe my slipper is -.- so thick meh?
Then yesterday my friend also said I looked taller, but I said no lah, I'm just taller than my friend only mar.
So this morning, well... It was raining the whole night, up till now.. So the weather is great and so nice to sleep.
This Jov's alarm every morning rings at least a few rounds before the noticed it. Means it rings, increases the ringing volume, all the way till it snoozes for 2 minutes or so. Yes, a few rounds. Days before were much louder I almost got deaf by it, Sony Ericsson phone some more, imagine ._. Today wasn't that loud la. But well, still awoke by it. Then don't know how long later y dad came asking her to wake up or she'll be late some more its raining. After that when she got dressed up, she bang here and there, make the irritating sound, the errrghhhh, then *bang *bang *bang -.- Imagine what kinda mood I woke up with. Terrible. I had headache by it. Can't sleep no more. Some more dad had to shout ask her faster, all that noise in the wonderful morning.... o.o Gives me zombie mood +.+
Then I got off the bed after they left, brush my teeth.... etc.
Then I was just thinking, maybe I grown taller? Aiya, check for fun la.
Went to my room door the wall, my dad (surprisingly) conteng there with pencil each of our height and date. Haha! And yes, I was the one way down there - the shortest!
So I just check for fun. I used my hand roughly measure, stand straight leaning on the wall, put my hands on my head and then move away, and looked... HUH??? Crazy meh where got 2cm taller -.-
Ok, check again.
HUHHH??? Jesslyn you serious ahh???
Don't believe. This time, use something 90 degress to my head and the wall.
Measure.
Ohhh my goooossssshhhhh Jesslyn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA I went freaking crazy and laugh and almost cry telling my mum!! xD xD xD!!!
But.... Huh? I was 156cm for the past 4 years and.... How can I suddenly grow when my shooting time is already gone? Hmm.
Then I thought, ahh, I think I know.
It's either the Ensure milk that Janning was the part time promoter for and brought home a bit of the milk for us whenever there's leftover. It's a freaking expansive milk believed to have all the nutrients inside and it's like a meal when you drink 1 cup. But trust me, half cup makes you super full already :P
If not about the milk, then it's because I had been sleeping more than usual.
Sleeping at maybe 11p.m. or 12a.m plus till 8 or 9a.m...
Sleeping a lot makes you taller. Haha. Serious.
So maybe it's both of these facts.
And maybe it's just the milk.
Don't know?
But I know one thing.
When I went to Singapore that day, my uncle told me, no, trust me, you still can grow taller one. Then he told me the experience and past of my cousin which is his son. From a short kid in school into a super tall muscular swimming life guard at Sentosa or something. Hahaha.
Then, ohkay, it boosted a lil confidence in me.
And for all these while I had been praying at night to be taller, and I had been having really nice happy thinkings in me, being positive is just awesome. Ofcourse you need the mood too ><
So yea, being kind, giving and sharing without expectations back, giving those who had betrayed or treat me bad, being kind to people, praying for bad people and vice versa, thinking about how we should be, thinking about God's grace.... Listening to my baby mp3 :P :P
Ahh. Life is wonderful. And also how your thinkings make it into.
Haha, I was in a terrible mood this morning and then from a -100 >=( into a +200 XD!!!!!
LOL!
Muax muax muax, Thanks Lord!! :D

No comments: