Wednesday, December 2, 2009

KL!!

Man! All my beloved craft shops are always impossible to go to.
Example: JAPAN.
Those that gives me small hopes are at places that are all located at faraway places that I never really been to before, which are Summit, The Gardens etc...
Then recently I heard about Art Friend which is located in Singapore so maybe it's a lil bit possible if I ask my Aunts in Singapore if they know that shop.
Then....... I heard there's a branch in Malaysia o.o

Art Friend
T-213, Level 3, The Gardens Mall
Mid Valley City
Lingkaran Syed Putra,
59200 Kuala Lumpur,
Malaysia
03-22847777
 
But cheese, dad or mum will never ever go to such a far place -.- Sad.
Very super duper hard to get a chance to go such places.
Well at least KL has some shops that I'm interested at, but can't go often.
At least I've been before :D That I'm happy ^^
I love crafting man. Simply a passion ♥♥
And I'm freaking crazy about Japan products. Makes me feel so miserable each time I see and helplessly can't get it.
And next time, I really hope I can live in Singapore. I'd cycle up and down of Singapore :D
You know, each time I cycle around my housing area with my dad, I'll always ask him to cycle somewhere out of the housing area, and he'll strongly disagree with the grrrrr face >=(
So cycling around this small part of TTDI is quite.... Ok la..... At least the roads are big, hehe.
But TTDI? It's dangerous man. So that's why I can't cycle myself and have to wait for golden opportunity when my dad is free and wants to go cycling.
I like Singapore because it's very convenient :P Very. And it's like living in a house of a big little home - Singapore. Hahaha. And I guess there are more chances of getting my Japan gimmicks there. Hahaha!!
But... -.- Chances only. Not exactly true.
I spent my days crafting. Time passed to fast.
Each time I go to bed I think, eh, another day is so fast gone. o.o
And recently I had been going out quite often.
Anyway, I got to go now. Leaving house in half hour's time.
Hee :D Going out again -.-
Till then!

No comments: