Monday, December 21, 2009

My Own Christmas Present :P

Went shopping today with Yi Zhen at Ikano and Curve area.
And......... I finally got my anime figurine!!!
And..... I'm feeling soo... ish ish ish!! Because I don't allow myself to open it only till Christmas!
And I saw all my Japan cuties at Ikano!!!!!! The ground floor, near the stage where I peformed!! And I didn't realized about what they were selling! My goodness!! The Sylvanian Family!!! Ahhhhhh! So expansive -.- But too cute! I was so happy I could see it face to face and not on the computer screen ><
And all the cute cute miniatures!! Ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And, and!! The anime figurine I bought had offer!! I bought from ShiokToys. And I saw Figma anime figurine there tooooo!!! I really love Kagami Hiiragi, although I haven't finish watching the anime yet x) Was super long ago since I watched, got it from Keng Jin's hard disk last year. The anime Lucky Star. Cute la she!!
Kagami one, http://www.shioktoys.com/shop/index.php?productID=1347&product_slug=max-factory-kagami-hiiragi-summer-school-ver
And the one I bought, have a look here! http://www.shioktoys.com/shop/index.php?productID=485
I shall post my own pictures of her after Christmas! Hahaha.
But compared to the one I bought, Revoltech Fraulein, Futami Ami and the Figma one, the anime Lucky Star, Kagami Hiiragi, I prefer Kagami. She's so cute la wei. But RM98. And I can only choose to buy one. So.. Oh well :) But I got my very first anime figurine! Wahaha!
And the stage there, I also saw the Remote Control cars!! Wanted to buy!! Since I was a kid I loOove RC cars but never allowed to buy -.- Haha! But they were quite big, not to say big, just that I don't have space at home for them. So yea. And Keng Jin introduced to me about Choro Q, super mini :D
One more thing, I really wanted to buy this thing from Popular, it's like paintbrush with colours already in it, and theres another white brush with 2 tips on it, for example if you paint with the yellow brush, you get yellow. Then you use the white brush first tip and it changes to green (for example la). Then the second tip, you brush on the yellow, it becomes red. So it's like, one color can be 3 colors. Then like, after finishing the inks, I'll wanna innovate them into the paintbrush I wanted super long ago since standard 5 or something? Someting like Aqua Painter. Yea.
Man. Soo many stuffs I adore!! My house in the future is going to have a big crafting room man :D
Hahaha!
Oh man. I seriously don't know if I can tahan :s I can't resist my anime figurine!!! Erghh!!
Ahhhhhhhhhhh!
Christmas don't be late~~!!

No comments: