Wednesday, December 16, 2009

So Packed Schedule!

Hello! So long since I've updated wei!
As I said, AFC camp will just fly.
So fast. Extremely fast.
Enjoyed peforming. And I can say that this year I improved a lot in my peformance.
Smiled more, totally enjoyed on stage, loved seeing the smiles of the audience, trying to reach out and touch people's lives :D
So much more.
Will be going outreach again Friday Saturday and Sunday.
Today is Wednesday. Suppose to go out tomorrow. Not confirmed yet.
Then next week suppose to go out with other different friends too.
Whoaa. So tight. Owe so many outings ._.
Miss my friends. Ahhh.
Oh yea! Thanks loads Christian and Hann for visiting me in Ikano. Glad yal enjoyed the show :)
Was quite a surprise because I was already hopeless and not really expecting anything. Then at the very last minute yal said yal were there ._. Haha. Thanks :)
Camp. So long no see all my AFC friends, brothers and sisters.
Especially Calvin korkor, 3 or 4 years ah? Very long la.
And Miriam! Most of them 2 years since we last met.
Camp this year not as many people, because they all grew up, some married, some working, some comittee.... Yeah =( But still, thy made their efforts to get involved or visit us :)
Miss the fun moments man. Time flew so quickly.
That's all for now. And yeah, glad to share my latest song with some of you :)
But please do keep my rules. Important.
:)
Ciao!

No comments: