Friday, July 6, 2007

After school..

Today...
After school...
Supposed to practice basketball for competition on Carnival Day..
But.... Since we cant find enough people for this group..
We cancel... Don't want join.. Save my RM5 also..Haha!
Suppose to be RM10 a person..
But my friend willing to sponsor me and my friend Yee Mun RM5..
Means we pay RM5 only, while she pay the other 2xRM5..
So... Since cancel already, and me and Yee Mun only going back at 3p.m.,
We decided to go to IKEA.. To eat hot dog... Haha!
Very cheap you know.. My sis Janning told me about it..
RM3, you get a hotdog(with bun) and a cup..
You put what ever ingredients and how much you want...
And you fill your cup with which ever type of soft drink there yourself..
And... You can refill non-stop...
About the ingredients... Theres..
Ketchup, Chili sauce, Mustard, cube onions, and pickles..
I put all except chili sauce.. Haha!
Normally I eat chili sauce, but with burger or hot dog or....
I will put ketchup... Haha!
So... anyway.. We both bought 2set of Hot Dog + Drink and add another 2 more hot dogs.
Was so thirsty, I drank 3 cups of soft drink all together..
I mean... 2 cups while eating.. another 1 cup refill when wanna go.. Haha!
Drank so much before eating... Untill I was full already...
So I ate only 1 hot dog, and another... go da bao.. Haha!
Just take a plastic bag and put it in.. Use another tissue cover it..
Then we walked to The Curve to go to Tesco..
Went to Tesco, go to News.com..
My friend bought E-pop... I wanted to buy.. but since she buying so mer borrow from her lo..
Then went to Living Cabin, show my friend all the stuff there...
Some super cheap.. And some super expansive too.. Haha!
The cheap one are some stationary..
Its very good quality.. Like this soft rubber.. So nice to use..
Usually RM1++... but there sell RM0.50..
And this correction tape.. About the same amount with those normal one..
Other places sell RM3+++++++ one...
But there sell only RM1.80.. Very good quality..
Haha! Anyway..........
After that.. We went back to The Curve..
And walked back with tunnel link again to Ikea, Ikano there...
Then walked back to school... About 2.30p.m. already..
So we played basketball till 2.50p.m...
Then we go wait for our parents to fetch lo...
Wa.. So syok one ar.. Always go here go there... Haha!
Oh yea.. Don't forget to try the hot dog in Ikea..
It's not the usual hot dog.. The hot dog is longer than the bun..
And tastes a bit different from the normal ones..
I don't know about you all la, but I love it... Hehe!
K la k la... Bye bye! Thanks for reading! =>

No comments: