Friday, July 27, 2007

The Simpsons Movie!

Today after school me and Yee Mun went to 1u to watch The Simpsons.
At first I didn't plan to go..
Few of my friends keep asking us to go..
So in the end I told my mum and all..
So ok lo.. Can go..
Then after school, me and Yee Mun ate in school.
Before that was in class.. Was asking them where they wanna eat..
So we said we wanna eat here.. So they ask us to go..
Ok la we go..
Eat already go back to class, all disappeared..
Me and Yee Mun go find them 2 rounds whole school...
Can't find them.. So geram.. Then fine lah we go ourselves..
Why so geram?
They asked us to go like crazy.. And we don;t really have money..
Next they ask us go eat first.. Then they leave without us..

So we went there.. Went to book ticket first..
We booked The Simpsons Movie at 3p.m. in GSC..
It was only 1.30p.m. like that..
So we walked around.. Go in look see look see..
Then we went to this music shop..
We listened to music for half an hour.. XP
I was listening the same thing as that day in Popular Ikano..Haha =P
JJ Lin Jun Jie - xi jie..
I like the headphone... The base is so.... Nice =D
So about 2.53p.m. we left there and go to GSC..
We met Yue Hang, which was also invited to go with the organizers..
What great organizers. They really don't care about others..
They themselves called us and just left us out there.
Yue Hang was alone.. For 2 hours already..
He say he was finding them.. And he didn't book ticket..
So it was almost timed.. We gotta go in..
So we told him... Go book now.. Blablabla...
We gave him our food(not mine)+drink(bottles) to put in his bag..
So............. We went in.. Then watch la..
After that, we come out that time we saw him there..
We ask him. Why you didn't go book? Blablablabla.. Don't really know what was his answer..
The thing is... He say he was just doing nothing, waiting there for 2 hours only.
What la... He can go walk around right..
Then he go steal some of our drinks.. I got say I let meh? Ewww.. My poor Tinge.. Haha
Ok ok.. I just pity him for just going 1u for nothing. We very geram them already.

Anyway, about The Simpsons Movie..
I didn't watch for 2 years already.. Because no Astro for 2 years already..
Simpsons is my favourite show...
Last year on the web, I found out that The Simpsons Movie will be coming out this year.
From that very moment.. I was so happy.. That I can finally watch it!
So I planned to watch this year. A MUST watch.
Actually they said will be out May 07.. But I don't think it's Malaysia..
So.. Yea.. Anyway.. It's finally out!
Very very very very very nice!!
So nice! I wanna watch again!
It's so nice and interesting.. For me la..
So so so many nice parts.. I won't tell you..
I'll just ask you to watch. =P
You must watch in cinema, more nicer.. Why?
Because if you watch at home or so.. It's not so nice..
Because there are parts where it's about you watching it. Which is so not for at home..
If you watch at home then no fun already.. So.. Watch in cinema ok?
One thing.. Don't support pirated ones!
Hey, I really feel like telling you the interesting parts, but I can't..
You know why? Because if I tell you, then when you watch not interesting already..
So.. The main point is... Very very very nice movie! Must watch!
Got great moral values too.. in a cool interesting way =P
Hey.. Must watch ok? Haha I'm not forcing you or anything la..
I'm just telling you that its really very very very super duper nice =D
Haha! Ok ok.. That's all.. =P
Thanks for reading =)

No comments: