Monday, July 9, 2007

Pokkai!

Waa..
Tell you ar..
My left hand got a really big blue black already..
Then today morning while helping to carry tables to classes before marching..
Suddenly pokkai..
The drain la.. Never close properly..
Then my left leg went in..
The a bit sharp part killed my leg..
Was so pain.. Like cannot stand or walk..
But still.. I force myself continue only lah..
Normal lah.. I always don't care one.. =x
Luckily no blood.. But..
Now there's a big big big big big bump on it..
Bigger than my left hand the blue black some more..
Now ar.. You touch it only very pain..
That's why.. I always walk look on the floor one..
But then the table was blocking my view to the floor.. Hahaha!
Looking on the floor also can concentrate on where am I going..
What's in front.. Left right up down..
But if look in front only after step on this and that.. Then pokkai.. Haha!
Cross road also.. Sometimes look on the floor one..
But of course I look left and right before crossing la..

Haha! Ok.. Today.. Is a Monday..
No school for my school.. Good le..
Because they put it like Carnival Day is school day, compulsory..
So Monday we can rest..
So.. No school but.. Got marching.. Haha!
8a.m. to 10.30a.m...
Only about 19 over 60++ came..
Then after marching we got nasi lemak..
Senior belanja us.. Plus additional mineral water..
Haha! Luckily got water.. I forgotten to bring my water..
Thank you thank you! Haha!
After that.. I went to Tesco.. With my mum..
Straight from school...
Then go back home.. Lunch was.......
My favourite!! Long time never eat already..
Spaghetti!! Mmm..... Haha!
Ok... That's all... Thanks for reading! =D

No comments: