Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Thankz!

Yesterday, I received a *birthday present.. A really late one.. Its already passed 2 months.. 0.o..
First, I open the outer wrapping...
I saw newspapers wrapping it..
So I opened it again..
And another newspaper..
So I opened it again..
And another, and repeat and repeat..
And the size of it went so small..
And finally, the last layer..
I saw.. a postcard..
With some words on it..
Hahaha! The way this present was wrapped made me remember the time when I was small..
I used to play this..
Wrap a little small gift with loads of newspapers..
And when the person who received it will open and open and open and open~
And finally will get....
Just a small little gift..Haha!
Hmm... Long time no do that! Forgotten all about it!

Today during recess,
I received another birthday present again..
From the same person..
This time, with a really proper, nice wrapping..
When I open it, I saw....
Sky! the... how to say?
Xing Kong Dian Shi Yuan Sheng Dai..
Yea.. It costs RM29.90.. 0.o..
When I bring it out from the wrapper, I saw..
A card... And ofcourse, words inside..
Hmm.. My birthday passed like...
A very long time ago..
Although I didn't receive any present on that day,
But I'm still happy, for the wishes to me made it consider it as a present to me!
If you read my posts on my birthday in my Multiply..
You'll know about it already...
And the 2 really belated birthday present,
Really thankyou so much for it..
Although its so late.. But ThankzZ!
Now enjoying while listening to my CD.. Haha!
Thankz!!

No comments: