Sunday, July 8, 2007

BUD4 Carnival Day

Well..
Scouts selling hotdog..
RM3 for 1, RM5 for 2..
My class.. Muffin, Latte, Water.... Some kickapoo..
You know this game?
Guess how many objects are there inside that bottle..
I was so so so so so close to the answer.......
Super duper near the answer...
So close..
Prize is Canon digital camera wei..
I was like wishing and waiting for a camera for a really long time..
But I didn't win..
But I was seriously so so so so so near the answer!
Haiz.. Anyway..
Congratz to the winner!!! =D
Man you better be happy..
Your so lucky.. Congratz congratz! =D
Next is..
This clothes stall.. From F.O.S. one..
Loads of clothes..
At 1st RM5 for 1..
Then at about 1p.m. since I still got about RM20 of coupon..
So I use it on clothes..
Dig here dig there..
Price went lower.. RM5 for 2..
Dig again dig again..
Price went lower again..
RM2 for 1..
Dig dig dig..
Price went even lower..
RM1 for 1!
Dig again and dig dig dig..
Price went even more lower!
RM0.50 for 1!
Wah.. Crazy.. And my left hand going to pengsan already..
Was digging non stop for 2 hours..
Right hand was holding my hotdogs in plastic bag..
So means I bought some for RM1 each..
And another 2 more for RM0.50 each..
Haiz.. Why so cheap? I wanna finish my coupon leh..
Haha! So I left about RM6 can't finish..
That time 3p.m. already.. Started to rain..
And when it got so heavy.. The stall close..
Pn Lee say cannot buy already..Clothes getting wet..
So I hurry buy my last 2.. Which I did say on top, RM0.50 each..
And my RM6 coupon, give her only lah..
So.. It was raining so heavily..
Somehow, I waited half hour to go home..
Went inside the car..
Look at what clothes I bought, showing my mum at the same time..
Waa! I actually bought so so so nice clothes!!!!
Better quality and cheaper than pasar malam wei!
F.O.S. wei.. No play play..
Wah... Ok ok..
I will show you how they look like......
I another post.. =P

No comments: